Chapter 49

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49

    Song Sitan looked at several job flyers and found that there are quite a lot of jobs in this survivor base.

    The most common ones are base environmental cleaning, infrastructure maintenance, base security maintenance, and material delivery.

    This type of work is relatively hard, and the daily salary is not too high. According to the workload, the monthly income is about 150-300 base points.

    In addition, there is also a kind of public service job, which is similar to office clerks. The work is easy, but the salary is also not high.

    In addition, there are some key positions that require skills such as planting and cultivation, biological research, water and electricity maintenance, large-scale equipment operation and maintenance, and architectural design. When recruiting, candidates will be assessed for their professional skills, and they can only take up posts after passing the assessment.

    This type of work has a relatively high job threshold and the scarcity of talents, so the wages are relatively high.

    Song Sitan glanced over these job lists, and finally fell on a recruitment notice for material search and delivery.

    [Work content: Go to the original Beishi area, join the expedition team, search for materials such as food, medicine, grain seeds, gasoline, diesel, steel, metal, abnormal biological corpses, abnormal plant roots, etc., and bring them all back to the base to hand in , Salary: 200 base points, 20 meritorious points for a single visit. 】

    Seeing the contents of the recruitment notice clearly, Song Sitan glanced at Jiang Shuo, and found that he was watching the recruitment site, and then said to Jiang: "Sure enough, as you guessed before, the area where the original Beishi was located, the biological alien The speed of change seems to be faster than the surrounding cities, and it seems that this kind of job content has already begun to be released.”

    Jiang Li glanced at the recruitment notice, looked at Song Sitan and said, "You came to the Career Management Center in such a hurry to study how to obtain base merit points?" Song Sitan nodded upon hearing that, "If I remember

    correctly , the only legal way to buy weapons and ammunition at the base is to go to the person in charge of the firearms management department of the base to buy them with the merit points earned.

    " The attack power is obviously not enough."

    "It's not easy to take out the real firearms without knowing the way, so only by getting a legal source of firearms can everyone's future life safety be guaranteed."

    Jiang Li heard the words: " In fact, if you didn’t take the initiative to come to the Career Management Center today, I’m going to come by myself.”

    Jiang Li pointed to the acquisition target of the corpse of an abnormal creature on the recruitment notice in Song Sitan’s hand, and said to Song Sitan: "Do you know why the base collects the corpses of these abnormal creatures?"

    Song Sitan was taken aback when he heard the words: "Could it be related to the awakened ones?"

    Jiang Li smiled lightly: "It seems that you have never heard of it before, right?"