Chapter 14

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

    In the elevator, Song Sitan thought of what the aunt said just now, and fell into deep thought.

    It has to be said that the investigative ability of the older generation is indeed quite strong. Not only did the aunt know that the three houses on the top floor were all under the name of Song Sitan, she even had a clear grasp of the situation of the aborigines and tenants on the 8th floor.

    As for the tenant mentioned by the aunt just now, Song Sitan can guess with his feet, and nine out of ten it is Xu Xiang's family and Xu Xiang's little green plum.

    I thought that if we moved here, we might not have any interaction, but I didn't expect Xu Xiang to move here with his family after getting mixed up with the female anchor on the 8th floor.

    Based on Song Sitan's understanding of Xu Xiang, it is simply impossible for someone like him to pay seven to eight thousand a month's rent by himself. The real reason why their family can live in 802 is probably because the house is the one in 801. The hostess rented it out for him.

    Now that everyone is moving into the same building, it's all well and good for the couple in their family to be honest and peaceful. If they come to her to give away the head after a natural disaster, then don't blame her for being indiscriminate in her actions.

    Song Sitan narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing that the elevator was approaching the 18th floor, he calmed down and followed Tang Qi and the others to pack up the purchased supplies.

    Three days passed in a flash as Tang Qi and Guan Yang busily stocked up goods and received deliveries.

    During this period, Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo came to Song Sitan once respectively. The purpose of Jiang Shuo's visit was to check the recovery of the coal balls he had rescued. As for Jiang Li, he came to ask if he could rent Song Sitan's idle room. House.

    Song Sitan was a little surprised by Jiang Li's proposal, and even wondered whether Jiang Li was born again just like himself.

    But thinking of this time before rebirth, Xu Xiang and his family had already moved to live in the house next door in a grand manner.

    In that case, even if Jiang Li, who had just entered the university, no matter whether he was a part-time job for tutoring or a scholarship, even if he wanted to take his younger brother out to rent a house, he probably would not have chosen to rent her house.

    Now that Xu Xiang and the others have cut off contact with him, and Jiang Shuo likes her as an elder sister very much, it is within reason for Jiang Li to think of renting a house from her to bring his younger brother to live in a different environment.

    In short, no matter what is going on with Jiang Li, Song Sitan's remaining vacant house was originally prepared for the two brothers anyway, and now Jiang Li can offer to rent it, which saves Song Sitan a lot of trouble .

    So, on the day Jiang Li found Song Sitan, the two signed a house lease contract with one deposit and three payments. For the convenience of paying the rent later, the two also added their contact information and left a phone call.