Chapter 22

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22

    Seeing Tang Qi winking, Song Sitan gave her a helpless look, then got up and gave up his seat to Jiang Li.

    After Jiang Li sat down, Song Sitan taught him how to recognize the cards and how to play without distraction. After Jiang Li listened to it, he quickly got started, and the four of them began to fight formally.

    Song Sitan watched the four-player game, and his eyes fell on Jiang Shuo's hand holding the cards.

    The hands are slender, with well-defined joints, and the slightly protruding light blue blood vessels are particularly obvious on the cold white skin. Such hands seem to be more suitable for playing the piano than playing mahjong.

    Looking away, Song Sitan refocused on the game.

    Like Jiang Shuo, Jiang Li learned new things very quickly. After half a round, the cards in Jiang Li's hand had a tendency to win, but he started to feed Jiang Shuo cards.

    The two brothers Jiang Shuo and Jiang Li had amazing card memorization skills. Coupled with the luck of the newcomers playing cards and Jiang Li's card feeding, Jiang Shuo made Tang Qi completely lose in all rounds.

    "Who are you guys! I'm going to give up all this mahjong and poker sooner or later. I can no longer play games with you European emperors." Tang Qi, who was completely defeated, leaned on Guan Yang and cried.

    Jiang Li, on the other hand, looked at the excited Jiang Shuo after playing the card, rubbed his head, looked at Tang Qi and said, "I will trouble you for the meal in these three days." "I decided to be a heartless doer in the past three days.

    " Meal machine! Completely quit gambling!" Tang Qi stated her position firmly.

    Song Sitan didn't take it seriously, and laughed to tear down the stage, "I remember the last time you said the same thing after losing a whole afternoon

    playing cards with me." "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Go!" With tears in her eyes, Tang Qi returned home to get some simple ingredients, then went straight to the kitchen to start cooking lunch.

    In the past four days, the torrential rain and typhoon still had no intention of stopping, and the water level in the building also continued to rise due to the torrential rain, flooding up to the third floor.

    The residents of the three households on the third floor, including Jiang Li's uncle, aunt, and their children, also had to pack up and move to 1201 after seeing the situation.

    In the entire Binjiang Garden community, various incidents of burglary, murder, lock picking and even rape occurred frequently, and the property group has become a mess.

    As for Building 36, because 1201 moved into three households again, the conflict escalated.

    In addition to the daily increase in requests for food in the building complex, it has almost become the main battlefield where the nine households of 1201 and Xu Xiang's mother cried and cursed.