Chapter 13

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 13

    After the cat supplies were stocked up, Song Sitan, who had basically stocked up all the necessary items for natural disasters, began to pull Tang Qi and Guan Yang to make purchases intentionally or unintentionally.

    Although the food in her space can't be eaten up in hundreds of lifetimes, it is impossible for her to give Tang Qi and the others a lot after the natural disaster, so she encourages them to stock up on more supplies now. the best choice.

    Fitness people like Tang Qi and Guan Yang basically cook food that suits their physique according to their body's carbohydrate and protein needs, so Tang Qi and Tang Qi have already lit up the skill of cooking.

    They have just moved now and they lack everything at home.

    Rice noodles, oil, vegetables, meat, eggs, and milk all need to be purchased. In addition to their usual high-intensity training, their daily nutritional intake must meet the standard, so various foods rich in high-quality protein and vitamins, each of them has a shopping cart , While checking the ingredient list, I moved boxes into boxes into the shopping cart.

    Song Sitan, who was still worried about how to fool them into stocking up on more food, saw them carrying boxes of food into the shopping cart, and instantly understood why they had extra food for him after the natural disaster in the previous life up.

    Tang Qi, who has a lot of potential as a hamster, was in the process of making a lot of purchases, and when she saw that Song Sitan's shopping cart was still empty, she immediately frowned and said, "Tsk tsk, it seems that you are the kind of young man of the new generation who often lives on takeaways and instant noodles, right? How unhealthy are these living habits!"

    "Come to my house for a meal in the future, so I can stop eating takeaways, high-fat and high-salt food is too unhealthy." Tang Qi

    immediately said to Guan Yang, "Guan Yang, let's Let’s buy more eggs, rice, noodles, and vegetables! I’m going to call Si Tan to our house for dinner in the future, and I won’t let her order takeaway anymore!” “That’s right! Beef

    ! There’s also canned beef. Let’s buy more of these, too. A good source of protein and amino acids!"

    "Okay!" Guan Yang agreed, and then continued to stuff food into his already piled up shopping cart.

    Song Sitan, who watched this scene, couldn't help but fell into deep thought. It seemed that she didn't have to worry about the couple anymore in terms of stocking up on food.

    Song Sitan smiled helplessly, and then joined the ranks of hoarding and purchasing. After all, the more he buys now, the more normal it seems when natural disasters bring out various supplies.

    So, when shopping and checking out, the supermarket customers who were checking out nearby saw Song Sitan and the three of them standing in a row pushing a large shopping cart, and they all backed away and ran to other cashiers to check out.

    In the end, all kinds of food, daily necessities, and bedding for one person and two thousand were stuffed into the trunks and even the back seats of Song Sitan and Guan Yang's two cars.