Chapter 32

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

    We have just moved into the office building, and today's work tasks are still heavy.

    First of all, the pantry space of the beauty company on the 11th floor is not small, and the area adds up to the two kitchens of Song Sitan’s house, and the pantry already has cabinets, and even a water purifier is installed. It is suitable for kitchen use.

    The office building has a high floor, and there are only Song Sitan and the others in the building. With a range hood installed, no matter what to eat upstairs, there is no need to worry about attracting attention from others!     After making up their minds, everyone divided the work and cooperated. First, they moved the liquefied petroleum gas downstairs, some of the air-dried pickled food and some rice noodle oil seasonings they brought to the office building, and moved them all to the tea room upstairs for storage.     In this way, when it's time for lunch at noon, you can cook directly in the tea room.     After moving all the food brought from Binjiang Garden, Song Sitan, five of them and one cat went straight to the 12th floor to start cleaning up the three companies upstairs.     One of the three companies upstairs is also vacant, the other two are mainly engaged in plush toys, and the other is mainly engaged in household items.     Seeing this, Song Sitan said: "There are three companies on the 12th floor. I think one is used to sort and store various food, health products and medicines, one is set aside to store all kinds of clothes, bedding, and bedding, and the other one is used to sell daily necessities. , let’s remove all the useless tables and chairs in the company, and use them to store daily necessities and electrical appliances.” “     This way the classification is clear, and it’s convenient for us to go upstairs to get what we need. Kung Fu."     Tang Qi immediately rolled up her sleeves and said, "For our better life, get it together! After cleaning up these two layers, we can lie down and rest for a few days." Most of the daily necessities company's items     are It can come in handy, so the main goals this morning are the office desks and chairs of the two companies, as well as sorting out and moving the toy inventory in the plush toy company's warehouse.

    The toy company has many types of plush toys, and the material is also good. Tang Qi and Jiang Shuo picked a few favorites of different sizes, while Song Sitan only picked a large one suitable for pillows, and chose two small ones for briquettes. No. fish toys, the remaining plush toys in the warehouse and the desks and chairs of the two companies are directly moved to the corridor on the 10th floor for storage.

    Even if the whole box is full of plush toys, the weight is very light. In addition, most of the plush toys are packed and sealed. You can directly take the flatbed to the stairs and push them down the stairs, and then stack them neatly on the 10th floor. That's it.     On the contrary, Song Sitan and the others worked hard all morning on the office desks and chairs of the two companies before finally moving them around, freeing up most of the public areas of the two companies.     Seeing that it was almost noon, Song Sitan and the others, who were almost exhausted, returned to the 11th floor, washed their hands and started cooking.     The canteen on the 6th floor of the office building stores fresh ingredients such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, and pumpkins that are durable, since everyone has not eaten any fresh vegetables recently.     Tang Qi went downstairs to fetch two Beibei pumpkins, five sweet potatoes and four corns, set up an iron pan and steamed the sweet potatoes and corns, and Beibei pumpkins made a fried pumpkin with bacon.     Since foods such as pumpkins and sweet potatoes can already meet the daily carbohydrate standard, everyone did not make staple food, and used steamed corn and sweet potato as staple food at noon to solve this meal.     In the next three days, except for eating and sleeping, Song Sitan and the others spent almost all of their time upstairs and downstairs carrying various materials and moving offices.     Because of the continuous torrential rain outside, even though the area where the office building is located is relatively high, the flood water has already reached the fourth floor area of ​​the office building.     There are five companies in the entire fourth floor area, one of which sells pet products, one sells health products, one sells stationery and cultural products, and the remaining two are women's clothing.     Tang Qi and the others had already experienced the role of pet food in natural disasters.