Chapter 5

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 5

    When the person in charge of ordering at the clothing factory received Song Sitan, he thought she had ordered new clothes for him in bulk. As a result, not only were she buying outdoor clothes, but she was also buying them in bulk.

    The person in charge was stunned and said curiously: "It's just the beginning of spring, so you don't need to be so anxious to order clothes for other seasons, right? Our factory is always open, and you can order at any time, so as to avoid overstocking." Song Sitan heard the

    words Smiling, "I'm not in the clothing business."

    "The reason why we order so many clothes is that our outdoor anchor is giving benefits to fans or fans' families. As for why we order all year round, I guess our anchor may Prepare a one-time gift for the fans who won the lottery, and prepare all the sportswear and jackets for all seasons!"

    Hearing this, the person in charge of the order immediately understood, and didn't ask any more questions.

    Song Sitan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, and pointed to the polar down jacket, cashmere sweater, summer sun protection clothing, and light-colored cotton short-sleeved shorts at the back of the brochure and said: "There are also these models, which are also one-size-fits-all for women and plus-size for men. 1,000 sets each, and a total of 1,000 sets of all sizes for children over seven years old." "

    By the way, our anchor's male fans are all handsome muscular guys who love fitness and outdoor sports, so the men's clothing should not only be big Please lengthen the sleeves and trouser legs for me." "

    At that time, if someone needs another size, I will come and order with you."

    After speaking, Song Sitan readily paid a deposit of 300,000 yuan and agreed on two A month later, he came to pick up the goods, and then drove straight to the next garment factory.

    Borrowing the anchor's benefits, opening a men's and women's underwear store, and the company's labor insurance benefits, Song Sitan successively ran several clothing factories, bedding factories, and even paper factories.

    The final result is a total of 10,000 sets of women's underwear mixed in various styles.

    In view of opening an underwear shop as an excuse, Song Sitan also ordered a total of 10,000 sets of men's and children's underwear in order not to arouse the suspicion of the shop owner.

    In addition, there are 1,000 sets of pajamas and home clothes for all seasons, divided into men, women and children.

    Bedding factory, three-piece bedding sets, divided into summer and winter styles, 1000 sets each, high-quality summer cool quilts, silk quilts with sufficient materials, thick cashmere quilts with excellent warmth, white duck down quilts, lamb velvet and Rabbit fleece blankets, 180*200 size 200 pieces each.

    In addition, Song Sitan ordered 500 electric blankets of the best quality, and ordered 500 pillows of various heights and degrees of softness and firmness.

    After the end of the world, there is not only a shortage of food, but also a shortage of paper.

    So Song Sitan went straight to the paper mill after purchasing the clothes. There were 5,000 boxes of 24 rolls and 24 packs of roll paper and 5,000 boxes of the best quality tissue, and 100 boxes of A4 paper in five packs.