Chapter 62

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    The bus returned to the Beishi base while everyone was chatting.

    The moment they arrived at the base, almost all the residents in the car rushed to the base bank immediately to check their harvest from this wave of missions.

    The four of them, Song Sitan, were no exception. They went straight to the nearest base bank as soon as they got out of the car.

    After queuing for half an hour at the gate of the bank, Song Sitan checked and found that this wave of going out to search for supplies, plus assisting the military in combat, earned her a total of 1900 base points, and merit points, in addition to assisting the military in combat In addition to the 200 points obtained, she obtained a total of 100 merit points for this material search.

    Now her total merit points are as much as 320 points. In addition to going to the gun store to buy a pistol, the remaining base points can be used to buy an additional magazine.

    In a real battle, an extra magazine full of bullets can save your life at a critical moment, so this expense is necessary, and Song Sitan is not prepared to save this money.

    As for the guns and bullets she bought before in her space, they can be used outside the base with guns and gun certificates to cover them up.

    After checking the overall harvest of this wave, the four of Song Sitan all had happy faces when they came out of the bank.

    Jiang Yuan was even more excited as soon as he went out: "I made a full 300 merit points all at once, and now I can go straight to sex!"

    Yang Yue also said excitedly: "With merit points, wait for it to be done." Gun license, we can directly enter the shooting training ground for firearms training without rubbing Liu Gang's gun license."

    Song Sitan laughed and said: "It just happens that the weather is getting colder and colder, and when the weather is the coldest, we can't go out. It’s okay to go to the shooting training ground for shooting training.”

    Yang Yue and Jiang Yuan looked at each other and said: "Looking at it this way, the base points I gained this time are still not enough! If there is a chance, I still have to go out and save more base points." Jiang Yuan nodded, "It's

    best It is possible to save all the training expenses and bullet expenses for the whole winter."

    Seeing Yang Yue and Jiang Yuan's excitement, they wanted to rush to the management center to apply for gun licenses, Song Sitan said: "There was an earthquake in Beishi yesterday, Tang Qi and your father must be worried about us." "

    Right now, let's go back and report that we are safe, then take a good wash and rest for a night, and it will not be too late to apply for a gun license tomorrow." After staying

    in Beishi for five and a half days Time, right now everyone is looking ashamed, and it's really not suitable for running around.

    So after agreeing to Song Sitan's proposal, everyone went to the base elevator parking lot to pick up the car, and then drove back home.