Chapter 57

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    Throughout the afternoon, Song Sitan and the others were hurrying to collect supplies in the building in order to spare time tomorrow to go out to kill the underground beetles, and took the opportunity to hoard winter supplies for themselves.

    The lowest temperature during the extremely cold period is as low as minus 60 degrees, and according to previous life experience, there will be blizzards one after another from the end of November, and the snow will be as deep as one or two meters. It is necessary to reserve in advance.

    Fortunately, the small commodity mall has a complete range of materials and a large amount, and Song Sitan and the others only take the materials that everyone needs.

    Therefore, the little supplies they kept for themselves may not even be called a drop in the bucket compared to the quantity of supplies in the entire building, so naturally there is no need to worry about attracting the attention of the officers of the supplies search team.

    In view of this, in the process of material search, according to your shoe size, you can find the thickest padded shoes, sports shoes, and snow boots for each style. We reserve two pairs per person. Cotton hats and earmuffs needed in winter There are 16 pieces of each type, thickened masks, and scarves, and there are 30 pairs of each type of thickened wool and leather gloves that are easy to work with.

    In addition, there are two thickest military coats for each person. Because the military coats are only for adults, Jiang Shuo can only choose the smallest female model for him.

    In addition to these cold-proof materials, Song Sitan and the others have collected enough cold-proof clothing, hand warmers, baby warmers, and smokeless charcoal to prevent power outages and fires in the winter. , Naturally, there is no need to ship back from small commodities.

    After tidying up some of the basic supplies he needed to keep out the cold and letting Song Sitan store them alone, Song Sitan directly used the space to start the crazy shopping mode.

    In the end, after spending a whole afternoon, the four of them cleaned up all kinds of snack shops, grocery stores, bedding stores, daily necessities stores, and cloakroom stores on the fifth floor and stored them in Song Sitan's space. Song Sitan moved out again on purpose. Part of the goods will completely fill the stairway on the fifth floor, and the rest of the goods will be placed in batches tomorrow.

    The plan that Song Sitan, the others and Liu Gang made at the beginning was to clean up the two floors they were in charge of in the first three days, and then work together to clean up the third floor area on the fourth day.

    In order to spare more time to go out to clean up the underground beetles, seeing that it was still dark outside after the area on the fifth floor was searched, Song Sitan and the others began to lure the underground beetles, mutant mice and insects in the fourth floor area in advance with the help of vines and blood. A class of creatures was also thoroughly cleaned up.

    After killing the last subterranean beetle with a nail gun, Song Sitan turned the summoned plant into a seed state and regained the space. Song Sitan and the others sat directly on the steps of the stairs on the fifth floor, and they didn't want to move their tired fingers anymore. .