Chapter 64

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 64

    Seeing Jiang Li's statement, Song Sitan said: "In that case, tonight, Yang Yue and I will use the door of space to meet this sharp-clawed ape first." Hearing what Jiang Li wanted to say, Song Sitan interrupted directly in advance

    : "Didn't Huang Hongyi say that you are not far from awakening? So you don't need to participate in the task of hunting the clawed ape for the time being, lest you suddenly awaken during the task." According to the memory of the previous life,

    Jiang Li's awakening time It should be just two days before the end of the month. In this case, it would be safer for him to stay at home.

    Jiang Li also knew Song Sitan's concerns, and finally nodded and said: "Then you must pay attention to safety."

    Song Sitan nodded, "If I have enough mental power, even if I encounter a sharp-clawed ape and find that I am invincible, I can directly take Yang Yue goes to the safe zone."

    Song Sitan, who owns the door of space, is unparalleled in terms of escape ability, so it is relatively safe for her to take Yang Yue through the high-rise buildings of the base to search for the traces of the clawed ape.

    Thinking about this, Jiang Li said: "But before you search for the Clawed Ape, you have to go to Huang Hongyi to ask for a detailed map of the base, right?

    " It can be opened in a random area, and if the opening of the space door is in someone's home or other places with people, it will inevitably cause commotion." Hearing this,

    Song Sitan nodded and said: "That's true, then I will contact Huang Hongyi to get a copy of the Beishi Base After that, we will seal the windows and doors in the afternoon and have a good sleep, so that we can concentrate on searching for the clawed ape at night.”

    After everyone responded, they took a piece of burning charcoal and went back as an introduction, and then they all returned to their respective places. house rest.

    Song Sitan went home and lit the charcoal in the charcoal stove in the living room with charcoal, and then contacted Huang Hongyi immediately by sending a message on his mobile phone.

    Although Huang Hongyi didn't know what the power awakened by Song Sitan and others was, but after receiving the message from Song Sitan asking for a detailed map, he knew that Song Sitan and others should be planning to attack the Clawed Ape.

    Thinking of Huang Hongyi directly editing text messages on the phone.

    Huang Hongyi: According to the latest news, there may be more than one clawed ape moving in the base at night.

    Huang Hongyi: When the bodies of the base residents who died of hypothermia were collected this morning, more than a dozen residents went missing in tent area No. 11 of the base where there was less traffic.

    Huang Hongyi: Ever since the temperature dropped sharply, a large number of residents have poured into the base. The No. 11 tent area has just been established, and monitoring equipment has not been deployed yet, so no video data can be obtained after the accident. Footprint analysis showed that there were at least 7 clawed apes that attacked tent area 11 last night.