Chapter 1

TW: BULLYING, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!!! And some swearing also
___________________________________________

People always say these are the golden years of life but Scaramouche was yet to see the 'golden' part of this all. Life was shit.

There was nothing 'golden' or 'happy' about life. Whoever thought it was probably just hasn't thought of others lives. Life was just this long dark tunnel filled with unknowing horrors for Scaramouche. It was just a dark ocean swallowing him up until it finally succeeded in drowning him to death from all this despair and tragedies surrounding him. And he wouldn't stop it. He'll just help by searching for the perfect opportunity to speed up this process. Hell, he'll just do its work for it. But he still has some important things to finish before the knife can finally meet his throat.

Scaramouche was interrupted of these thought when the bell rang signalling the long-awaited end of school. About time. This stupid geography lecture was enough to make him drop dead on the ground.

"Alright, class. Don't forget to do page 86, questions 1-5, ALL parts for your homework due tomorrow." Their teacher, Mr. Zhongli said as he erased the blackboard.

Great. More homework. As if Scaramouche didn't already have enough homework piled up. Another all nighter for him it seems. Ah well, it's not like he sleeps even on days he doesn't have homework. It's just irritating, this weird obsession teachers have with giving out homework and so much of it too along with a bunch of test revision.

He quickly got up to pack up his things and move out before they came and started to bother him. He was also getting late. He quickly got up and started to pack up his stuff before rushing to the door but before he could step outside, Mr. Zhongli called him back to talk.

Ignoring the urge to break the hinges of the door, Scaramouche walked back to hear what Mr. Zhongli had to say to him.

"Say, Mr. Raiden. I heard you've been skipping sessions with the school counsellor?" Mr. Zhongli asked.

Shit.

"Well, uh... you see..." Scaramouche replied nervously as Mr. Zhongli raised an eyebrow. " I just thought they weren't that necessary anymore since everything is fine with me now and I'm back on track with everything."

"Your physical appearance speaks against that." Mr. Zhongli said. " I have noticed your dark eyebags, your pale skin and unhealthily skinny figure, Mr Raiden. This is a complete picture of how you aren't taking proper care of your health. Miss Yuri has come to me many times of how you skip out on your sessions. Are you sure everything is fine?"

"YES." Scaramouche replied, raising his voice higher than he wanted to our of frustration. Why couldn't that bitchy therapist just stay out of his business. Whatever the hell happend to him back home was none of the schools concern. However he took care of himself was none of their concern. Their only concern should be teaching students. Not prying in their personal life.

"Sorry,Sir, for raising my voice..." Scaramouche replied.

"That's alright. Maybe I was being too pushy." Mr. Zhongli said with a small smile, though Scaramouche could see the concern in his eyes. "You're free to go."

"Thank you, Sir." Scaramouche said, bowing, before immediately rushing out of the class. He was so late. Shit. Fuck hallway rules. He made a run for it immediately to his locker to quickly grab his stuff and get the hell out of this building.

But right when he reached his locker, a voice called out to him.

"HEY, LITTLE EMO!"

Letting out a groan, Scaramouche turned to see Yuichiro and his stupid band of dumbasses. They seemed to love picking on Scaramouche because he was apparently really quiet and just a weird kid with mental issues. It was not hidden fact to anyone that the school hired a counsellor just for him because they didn't even have one before the whole issue happend last year. So Scaramouche became the 'special' kid and everyone normally avoided him anyways so he didn't care.