Chapter 39

This Fyodor ai is trying to convinced me I'm depressed and  a Sigma ai told me women belong in the kitchen and kept telling me to go make him a sandwich

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was health-check day. Scaramouche should have skipped school. Fuck his math test for being on the same day. The least they could have done is have if after his math test so he could have at least bunked school. But nooo, they just had to have it before his math test. Now Scaramouche has no choice but to go through it. 

They were all lined up in front of the nurse's office, waiting for their turn. Scaramouche didn't like that everyone could hear the other's results. What happened to privacy? The least they could do is have the door's shut instead of leaving them open for everyone to crowd around and hear what the fuck is wrong with you. 

Scaramouche could easily just slip away but unfortunately Mr. Zhongli was supervising them to make sure every student in his class was there. Scaramouche was positive he did just so Scaramouche couldn't get away and would be forced to go through with this. Everyone was getting done with theirs fine and Mr. Zhongli gave an approving nod as he heard the results of each student.

Scaramouche didn't even want to know what face that man would make when hearing Scaramouche's results. 

"Scaramouche Raiden? Please come in for your turn." The nurse said.

Scaramouche held back a sigh as he went into the office. He noticed Mr. Zhongli was more attentive now. Now he's wishing something would happen that would divert Mr. Zhongli's attention away from him.  Surprisingly, there was some commotion outside.

"What is this?" Mr. Zhongli snapped as Kazuha, Heizou, Venti and Xiao appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, Scaramouche~! Looks like we're right on time!" Heizou said, with a grin.

"What the f..." Scaramouche was about to swear but then remembered Mr. Zhongli and the nurse were still here. "What're you guys doing here?" He asked, with some annoyance.

"I too wish for an explanation. Xiao?" Mr. Zhongli turned to the dark-haired boy, who clearly did not want to be there.

"I'm not part of this. Ask them." Xiao said, turning his head away.

"Traitor!" Venti said, pointing an accusing finger at Xiao.

"Well, any of you care to explain? Venti?" Mr. Zhongli said.

"Uh... We just wanted to see Scaramouche?" Venti said with a small chuckle. 

"Can you guys stop being an embarrassment for a day...." Scaramouche mutters to himself under his breath.

"I don't really have the time to argue with you boys so just wait there." Mr. Zhongli said with a wave of his hand.

Life really fucking hated Scaramouche, didn't it? Now not only Mr. Zhongli but his friends and entire class had to witness how terrible his health was. 

"Mr. Raiden, could you come here. We'll test your eyesight first." The nurse said, holding a clipboard.

Scaramouche bit his lip, holding back another sigh. There was really no way out of this, right? He had no choice but to do it.

Fuck his life.

---

The eyesight and hearing tests went fine and Mr. Zhongli seemed to be approving of that. But now it was time for height and weight. This was where everything was definitely going down. Scaramouche seriously did not want to have his height measured. He was aware of how short he was, he didn't need anyone else to hear.

"Height...162.56cm(5'4 for Americans)." The nurse said, noting it down on her clipboard as some students stifled chuckles at how short Scaramouche was. Scaramouche could feel his cheeks burning red from embarrassment. Thankfully, Mr. Zhongli shut those students up with a stern glare. (I'm shorter then Cyno and Xiao, I hate this)

"Mr. Raiden, if you will please..." The nurse said, gesturing towards the weight machine.

Well, this was it. He's screwed. Scaramouche took a deep breath before stepping up on to the weight machine, watching as it records his weight. He let out a small, inaudible sound of frustration as the machine stopped on his weight.

"Oh my...14.8 BMI(40 kg)..." The nurse said with shock. Everyone fell silent, and people started whispering amongst each other. Scaramouche didn't even turn around. He didn't want to see anyone's faces, especially Mr. Zhongli and his friends. The whispering 

"Mr. Raiden, could we talk?" Mr. Zhongli said, standing next to him.  Scaramouche just stared at his feet. Never had his old trainers been so captivating for him.

"Mr. Raiden?" Mr. Zhongli said again, after a minute.

Scaramouche held back his third sigh of the day, before responding to Mr. Zhongli, without looking up.

"Yes?"

"May we return to class? It'll be better to speak there instead of here." Mr. Zhongli said.

"Uh... I don't really have a choice, do I?" Scaramouche said.

"No." Mr. Zhongli said, simply.

"I see.. Sure, then." Scaramouche nodded.

"Great. Come with me." Mr. Zhongli said, heading to the door as Scaramouche followed behind him. He kept staring at the ground as he walked after him. 

"Hey, Scara..." Kazuha began, but Scaramouche gave him a look, clearly indicating he wanted him to keep quiet. Kazuha immediately shut his mouth and the four watched him go with Mr. Zhongli to his class.

After a awkward walk which seemed to last an eternity, they finally reached the class. Mr. Zhongli sat down behind his desk while Scaramouche stood in front of him, avoiding looking at Mr. Zhongli's face, as he waited for him to say something.

"Are you getting enough food at home, Mr. Raiden?" Mr. Zhongli asked.

"Yes." Scaramouche automatically replied. Shit, did he answer to fast?

"Hm.. Yet you're severely underweight. 40kg is NOT a healthy weight for a young boy like you. If you lose any more, it'll end up being very dangerous." Mr. Zhongli said, sternly. 

"I know." Scaramouche said, trying to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"...Do you perhaps have an eating disorder, Mr. Raiden?" Mr. Zhongli asked.

"No." Scaramouche replied. 

"You must not be eating enough to be so underweight. Are you lying, Mr. Raiden?" Mr. Zhongli said.

"I told you I'm fine!" Scaramouche snapped, a little more loudly than he intended. "Oh... Sorry." He mumbled, turning his head away. 

"..." Mr. Zhongli considered for a moment. He knew he was going to get nowhere in this conversation and that Scaramouche was most definitely lying to him. But what could he do? Scaramouche would never admit. "Alright, then. You're free to go." He said with a dismissive wave of his hand. He'll just have to figure this out some other way now.

"Really?" Scaramouche said, slightly surprised. He didn't expect Mr. Zhongli to let him go this easily. "Alright then..." He said, with a small shrug. "Good bye, Mr. Zhongli."

"Good bye Mr. Raiden." Mr. Zhongli said, nodding at him.

Scaramouche nodded back slightly before quickly walking out of the classroom, trying to make it appear as though he wasn't actually in a hurry. He was already dreading lunch now when he has to face his friends again. 

-----------------------------------------------

HELLOO!!

SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS SO LATE!!

I WAS PLANNING ON RELEASING THIS CHAPTER SOME TIME EARLIER BUT WE LOST THE INTERNET IN OUR HOUSE FOR LIKE 42 AND A HALF HOURS AND IT JUST CAME BACK LAST NIGHT SO I HAD TO MAKE YOU ALL WAIT LONGER FOR IT.

REALLY SORRY!! I'LL TRY TO KEEP UDPATES FASTER NOW!