Chapter 47

I suck at writing kiss scenes. 

TW!! ABUSE AND SLURS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Kazuha and Scaramouche were spending the day together at Scaramouche's house. It was all so much fun. Kazuha brought over snacks and his laptop which they used to continue Demon Slayer while Shoko kept distracted with the new toys Kazuha had bought for her. They mainly spend time down in the basement, watching stuff on Kazuha's laptop. They were having the time of their life. 

Scaramouche was just cooking lunch for the two in the kitchen when arms suddenly wrapped around his waist, pulling him close.

"What're you doing?" Scaramouche asked.

"Hugging you." Kazuha replied, resting his head on top Scaramouche's.

"You can be all clingy later, I have to make lunch right now." Scaramouche said, trying to break free but Kazuha's hold was firm.

"Nooo." He whined.

Before Scaramouche could say anything else, Kazuha turned him around and had him and had him pinned against the kitchen counter, leaning EXTEREMLY close.

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Scaramouche stuttered, face bright red at the position they were in.

"Nothing~" Kazuha giggled.

"I  hate you."

"I love you too."

"Fuck you."

"Will you?"

"WHAT?!" Scaramouche's face was a tomato as he stared in shock at Kazuha who only had that stupid flirtatious smirk on his face. He knew exactly what the fuck he said to Scaramouche.

"You piece of shit, don't say stuff like that!" Scaramouche said, shoving Kazuha's face away.

"Why, are you getting shy now~?" Kazuha teased, grabbing Scaramouche's hand and pulling it aside, bringing their faces close once more.

Scaramouche could only splutter random bullshit before Kazuha kissed him. Kazuha's hand went on the back of his neck, tilting his head back slightly and Scaramouche had already wrapped his arms around Kazuha's neck, quickly melting into the kiss. He felt so good until the door burst open. The two broke apart to see who had just come in.

Scaramouche felt like his heart had just plummeted to the floor.

Why was he here?! And why was he back so early?!

Scaramouche's father stood in the doorway, staring at the two with the most scariest expression Scaramouche had ever seen on his father's face. And he had seen a lot during his childhood. His and his father's eyes met and Scaramouche could feel himself start to tremble.

Why, why, why, why, why? Why did his father have to come now? Just fucking why?! Could life really not allow Scaramouche to be happy for so long? 

Kazuha could only look between Scaramouche and his father, not really knowing what to do.

"Leave." Scaramouche whispered.

"What? But I can't..."

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Kazuha." Scaramouche cut him off before he could protest any further. He glared up at Kazuha, but Kazuha could see how the desperation and fear in his eyes. He didn't want to go and leave Scaramouche to deal with this monster alone. But what could he do? Kazuha just stood still for a second before swallowing and nodding. He quietly walked to the entrance. When he passed Scaramouche's father, their glances met briefly but Kazuha could feel his blood run cold from the look in the man's eyes. It was terrifying. 

The minute Kazuha walked outside, Scaramouche's father shut the door and locked it. They both stood in suffocating silence as Scaramouche braced himself for whatever his father might do. He's been through this all before. It's nothing new. But for some reason, this time just felt a lot more terrifying. 

"What the fuck were you doing?" Scaramouche's father's voice cut through the silence and it felt like a whip had hit the boy.  He flinched slightly when his father asked that but didn't say anything.

"Well?" His father spoke again, his voice rising.

"I...I.." Scaramouche could only stutter, hopelessly. Fuck, was he actually going to cry? 

Scaramouche's father quickly stomped to him and grabbed him by the collar. Scaramouche could only stare into his angry eyes with fear.

"Are you some fucking fag?!" His father yelled at him, shaking him slightly. "Going around and kissing boys like some mentally ill sicko?!"

His father threw him against a wall, breathing deeply.

"I can't believe this. My own fucking son is a fucking faggot." His father said.

"Now I'm your son?" Scaramouche said, angrily. He must have hit his head hard on the fucking wall or something but he really just wanted to scream at his father.

"What?" His father was surprised at bit at Scaramouche speaking back.

"I never knew you actually saw me as a son, considering how you're always such a fucking bitch to me and Shoko." Scaramouche continued, tears starting to form in his eyes. He was going to be killed later, wasn't he? "You do nothing but drink and drink and drink and beat the shit out of your own kids. You're such an asshole, did you know that?! Did you even love mom, huh?! Did you even fucking care a bit about her? Do you even care a bit about all of us? Or are we nothing but insects to you? Some punching bags you can vent your anger out on? Do you just drink so much and hit everyone because you can't deal with your own, old insecure ass?! No wonder mom went ahead and fucking killed herself because she had to deal with you!" 

Scaramouche stopped, breathing deeply and all was silent for a minute before his father spoke again.

"You..You absolute fucking..!" Whatever his father said, Scaramouche didn't hear because at that minute, he punched him so hard, and Scaramouche's head hit the wall once more. There was this ringing in his ears and he could feel the warm liquid. 

"I'll show you just how much I care." His father spat out the last word as though it was poison before raising his fist once more.