Chapter 5

Apparently Xiao lived in an apartment because he 'couldn't stand that stupid ginger simping over my dad all the time.' Scaramouche immediately figured out that 'ginger' was Childe, the weirdo who lived down the street in his neighborhood. Not that he did any freaky shit, Scaramouche just found him annoying. He was always so nosy and bothered Scaramouche a lot but he was nice.  He always invited them over to eat and Shoko had great fun with his younger siblings. Tina, his sister, was always very kind to him and Scaramouche did have a crush on her when he was younger but he grew out of it. Apparently, Childe supported his entire family on his own but that wasn't a problem since this guy worked in the top ranks of the multi-millionaire business, The Fatui, run by one of the most powerful business women, The Tsaritsa. He had met his co-workers and found them all annoying, especially that stupid Dottore. He freaked him out and Scaramouche would always avoid him, on purpose. 

Anyways, back to the what was happening.

The four had bought a bunch of snacks which were all piled on the living room table. A bunch of movie CDs were in messy stacks in front of the T.V and the room wasn't the best either. Xiao said he found no point in cleaning much if these idiots would mess up his house everyday, anyways. It was just a waste of effort so all he did was have them sweep the floors and clean up any remaining trash.

"What movies should we watch today?" Venti asked, sorting through the pile of CDs. "Maybe we could watch some nice old movies, like Disney? It won't hurt to see our beloved childhood again!"

"I brought a bunch of board games and we can also play Spin the Bottle!" Heizou said. "And Truth or Dare!"

"Why are you just standing here?" Kazuha asked, appearing behind Scaramouche, who was just standing in the entrance, like a lost kid. "Come on, let's join them."

"We could also play Never Have I Ever but replace the alcohol with some carbonated soft drinks, instead." Xiao said, joining Venti with the CDs.

"Wait, you guys drink?!" Scaramouche exclaimed.

"Yeah?" Heizou answered. "Sometimes, smoking too! Kazu likes to smoke."

Scaramouche turned to Kazuha with a disbelieving expression while Kazuha laughed, nervously. 

"Hey, don't make me sound like I'm some addict." He said, playfully punching Heizou against the arm. "I only do it twice a week or once."

"Still..." Scaramouche was cut off by Venti.

"Let's watch the Princess Diaries! Xiao hates that movie so it's the perfect pick!" He declared, holding up the CD.

"That's a great idea!" Heizou said, jumping over on to the couch from behind.

"You guys are pieces of shit." Xiao muttered as Kazuha joined Heizou.

"Aw, we love you too, Xiao!" Venti teased him, entering the CD into the player.

"Come on, Scaramouche." Kazuha said, patting the empty spot next to him.

Scaramouche sat down, tentatively, and faced the screen, rigid, while the rest just made themselves comfortable, grabbing from the piles of snacks. Xiao and Venti had found themselves a spot on the floor and were huddled together in a blanket, with a bucket of popcorn on Venti's lap that they shared.  Kazuha ripped open a bag of chips and offered the packet to Scaramouche who took it, only to be polite. He probably wasn't going to eat it anyways. He managed to immerse himself into the movie and forget anything about the food in front of him.

They played games after the movie finished. Xiao had opened up his spotify and it was blasting music loudly in the living room while they all wen through a heated game of Monolopy. In the end, Heizou made the highest amount of money and had the most property and basically emptied Venti's entire stock of money. The game ended after a whole argument ignited whether Heizou was swiping money as banker and Kazuha flipped over the table in rage. After a lecture from Xiao, they moved on to UNO which Venti quickly won. Scaramouche led the most successful life in the Game of Life. If only his actual life was as stable and smooth. Kazuha went bankrupt, Venti and Xiao gave up while Heizou died in a car accident. The car accident was added by Kazuha. Once done with this, they decided to play Truth or Dare.