Chapter 18

TW; BODY INSECURITIES

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All the blame is on you if we get found out." Scaramouche grumbled, giving Kazuha a light kick on his ankle. 

'Yes, yes, I know." Kazuha said, playfully rolling his eyes. "Now will you pick it up? You're so slow!"

He grabbed Scaramouche's wrist and dragged him forward. Scaramouche stumbled a bit from the sudden increase of speed in his pace before managing to adjust and run alongside Kazuha normally. Kazuha had just dragged him out of the cafeteria and out of the school gates. Scaramouche was surprised Kazuha, of all people, wanted to just skip the rest of school and he wondered what Venti would say when he came back from the library. Kazuha assured him Venti wouldn't say shit since him and Xiao skipped school a lot in the past few years to go on their little dates. 

Looks like all the seniors he knows are just rule-breakers. Not that he wasn't one either. It just surprised him how many rules and LAWS these four had broken together. Breaking some school rules was noting but straight up breaking the law?! And not just one, but multiple?! They truly were something. 

"Where are we going, anyways?" Scaramouche asked. It felt as though they've been walking for ages.

"We're going to run around and have fun!" Kazuha said, throwing his arms up as though imitating a cheer. "Where do you want to go first?"

"I want to go somewhere where I can peacefully beat up your ass for bothering me." Scaramouche said. 

"Well, that hurts." Kazuha said, pouting, before immediately brightening up again. "Well, if you don't have a location than I'll choose!"

Scaramouche merely rolled his eyes in response. Let's just hope this isn't something stupid.

"A karaoke? Seriously?"

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Kazuha said, bouncing on the spot.

Scaramouche eyed the building. It was just some small little karaoke shop, the multi-colored lights constantly blinking or flickering out, trying their best to stay alive. He let out a sigh before muttering "Fine."

"Yes!" Kazuha cheered, before dragging Scaramouche inside. Why was he being dragged around so much today?!

They payed up the money for an hour and went into their room. It was filled with a couch, table and the karaoke machine. There was a menu and a phone to place your order. Kazuha picked up the menu and started flipping through it while Scaramouche just took a seat on the couch. 

"What do you want? They've got this special ice cream sundae today! Let's share it, huh?" Kazuha said, pointing at the large, colorful illustration of an ice cream sundae. It may look appetizing and a must-have to other people but it made Scaramouche want to throw up just by looking at the picture. Food always made him nauseous which is why he didn't eat anything. For some reason, he could manage to eat a snickers every few weeks, during the nights that were full or school work. 

"No thanks." Scaramouche replied, looking away. 

"Aw, why not?" Kazuha asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"You're literally never hungry. You don't eat lunch at all and you don't eat any dinner too." Kazuha said. "Do you even eat anything? No wonder you're so skinny..."

Scaramouche stayed silent, his body still, though his hands were shaking. He never expected Kazuha to say something like that. So it seems Kazuha was just like everyone else, huh? Always shoving it down his throat how's he so abnormally skinny and barely eats. Do they think pointing this sort of shit is helpful?! He's aware of how skinny he is, you all don't need to tell him a million times! God fucking dammit, why can't people just leave him alone?! Does it give them pleasure to insult others bodies or something?! Well, sorry for not living up to your expectations!