Chapter 28

I hate school so much

I don't want to go there again next week (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE. CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM WRITER'S BLOCK, THAT LITTLE SHIT, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST NOT TO DELAY UPDATES TOO MUCH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All four of them had just fallen asleep together on Venti's bed, while Scaramouche chose to sleep separately on the floor. He did not want to be stuck between all of them the entire night. Since he had nothing better to do, Scaramouche just decided to read a book for the rest of the night. It was the book no one would let him finish because nobody would fucking leave him alone while he was reading. Seriously, he was available all day, and the one moment people decide to bother him is when he's reading?! 

Scaramouche took his book out from his overnight bag and opened it to the page he could never finish thanks to the annoying existence of humans. But he couldn't get a single word in from the page. His mind would just keep wandering back to the party and the kiss.

Every time he thought of the kiss, butterflies would just form in his stomach and his heart would start beating faster. He couldn't understand why he was feeling like this and trying to figure it out was harder than a math equation which shouldn't be possible or maybe it's just that Scaramouche's an idiot...

Whatever, math and Scaramouche's level of intelligence were not the point right now!! The main thing was, why the fuck is Scaramouche feeling like this every time it comes to Kazuha. Did Kazuha slip something in to his goddamn water or forced some spiked food down his throat while he was asleep?? No, he'd probably still feel sick from that or will he? Scaramouche didn't know how it worked. Or is this some secret hypnosis?! Could Kazuha have bewitched Scaramouche when he was unaware?! 

Maybe he should calm down for now and try to think clearly...

Everything really felt confusing for Scaramouche right now. Kazuha had always made him feel a string of weird emotions that he didn't know. He didn't get why his heart would always leap or why he would blush so much whenever Kazuha got too close or complimented him. And there was always this weird, indescribable feeling shooting through his entire body. What did all of this mean? 

Scaramouche let out a frustrated groan as the novel fell onto his face. Maybe he should just try to forget all this and read...

Of course Scaramouche couldn't forget it no matter how hard he tried. He didn't take in one word of the story the entire night and only thought of Kazuha and how he made him feel. Soon, the sun was already properly up. Venti didn't have a clock in his bedroom-for some stupid reason- so Scaramouche had no idea what the time was right now. But after some time, Venti woke up. Without hesitation, he pushes the other two off the bed, Xiao being the only one spared. Kazuha and Heizou fall onto the floor with a loud thump, shocking them both awake.

Heizou lets out a noise of pain as he hits the floor painfully before letting out a loud 'OW!' when Kazuha falls right on top of him. 

"Venti, what the actual fuck?!" Heizou screams at the boy who only sticks his tongue out at him.

"You guys were crushing me." Venti replies, with a shrug as he shakes Xiao awake.

"The amount of favoritism..." Heizou grumbles. "Kazuha, get the fuck off me!" He suddenly yells at the albino who was still lying on top of him with no intention of waking up.

"I don't want to..." Kazuha whined. Heizou was apparently having none of it and just aggressively shoved the boy off onto the floor, before standing up.