Chapter 45

HELLOOO!!!!
Holy, it's been a while, hasn't it?
My exams surprinsingly didn't end me!!!!(Though I'm sure I failed a few hehshshs)
The reason I havent updated for so long is because my computer ended up getting a virus and Im STILL waiting for it to return(Its been 11 days help)
Ill still try to update as much as possible tho.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND ONCE AGAIN, REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today felt different.

Scaramouche got up at around 6:00am, took a shower, brushed his teeth, prepared Shoko's lunch, prepared breakfast for Shoko and his dad, cleaned the mess from last night in the house, woke Shoko up and helped her get ready for school, changed into his own uniform while Shoko ate breakfast and quickly left the house by 7:05am to walk to school. The same morning routine.

So what's different?

The answer should be pretty obvious.

Last night, Scaramouche confessed to Kazuha. 

And now, the two of them are apparently a couple.

They're actually a thing now.

Scaramouche is actually dating Kazuha now.

They kissed last night.

THEY FUCKING KISSED!!!!

Even though it wasn't their first kiss, it was more like their first proper kiss?? The last one at the party didn't count because it just didn't have that feeling. Sparks or whatever shit people call it. 

But that's what's different.

KazuScara is literally a thing in the story now.

Scaramouche didn't even know how he was going to face Kazuha today. Will it be any different? Or will the two of them greet each other as usual? The only way to find out was to stop having a mid-teenage life crisis on the side-walk and get his ass to school before he got late.

When he reached school, only Venti was there. His senior was just standing near the gate, scrolling through his phone, while drinking from the coffee cup in his other hand.

"Hey, Venti. Xiao not with you, today?" Scaramouche greeted, rushing up to Venti.

"Hey, Scaramouche!" Venti greeted him back, with a wide grin. "No, he's coming with his siblings today." He said, with a slight shake of his head. "So, now I'm just waiting for him."

"Ohh, OK." Scaramouche said, with a small nod.

"Anyway, look at this!" Venti said, suddenly, showing his phone screen to Scaramouche. It was playing a reel of two kittens that just looked like small, fat furballs. They were cute. "Aren't they adorable?!" Venti gushes, watching the little kittens play around.

"They are." Scaramouche agrees, smiling slightly at them. Who couldn't smile at these sweet little things?

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Kazuha asked, appearing out of nowhere, throwing an arm around Scaramouche's shoulders. Scaramouche immediately blushed, his heart racing once more. He seriously needed to get a grip. 

"Hi Kazuha!" Venti greeted the albino with a wave.

"Hi Venti! Is Xiao not with you?" Kazuha asked, raising his neck to look over Venti's shoulder as though Xiao was hiding behind him, waiting to jump out and surprise them.

"No, he's coming with his siblings today." Venti answered.

"Ohh." Kazuha nodded. "Anywayy, how are you, Scara~?" Kazuha asked, leaning his face closer to Scaramouche's.