Chapter 24

Vomit.

Scaramouche fucking threw up all over Kazuha's fucking bed. The smell was disgusting and he felt disgusting. Kazuha's shocked expression made him want to literally, actually fucking cry. Why the fuck did this happen? Why, why, why, why?! Why the hell did he had to throw up NOW?! His eyes were getting wet, and he was shaking. He didn't want to cry in front of Kazuha. He hated this. He hated being in such a stupid, weak and pitiful state in front of Kazuha.

"Scara! Are you all right?!" Kazuha exclaimed, with worry.

Scaramouche just wanted to get out of here. He felt like he might throw up again...

"I'll get some clothes and you can go clean yourself up in my bathroom. There's an extra towel in the cupboard that you can use!" Kazuha said, hurriedly.. "I won't tell my mom!"

Scaramouche just decided to listen to Kazuha for now... Not telling his mom sounded good enough for him. He didn't want some adult to start fussing over him and treating him like some sick, delicate being who needs care and all that stupid shit he hated. He just got up silently and walked to the bathroom.

He locked the door and stared at the shower. Maybe he should just drown himself in there. It would be a better for him. To just fucking die right here in Kazuha's bathroom. Nah, a bathroom of another person isn't really his idea death place... Some place with a good scenery would be nice, though...

Scaramouche decided to just start taking a shower, WITHOUT drowning himself.

Meanwhile, Kazuha had a bit of a problem. Well, a problem other than the fact that there was literal vomit on his bed and some of his floor which was making the room start stink up. His problem was what clothes should he give Scaramouche?!

Scaramouche and him had a pretty large height gap (15-16 cm, precisely) so it's natural his clothes would be far too big for him. Maybe he had some of his old clothes lying around? After digging through his closet for a while, he finally found a box of his old clothes. Still a 5 cm bigger than he expected, but that should be big enough compared to 15-16 cm...

He grabbed a red t-shirt with some jeans and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Uh, Scara? I've got some clothes for you here!" He called through the door.

He heard the click of the lock and the door opened a slight bit. 

"Just hand them over." Scaramouche's voice said from inside, as he stuck his hand out.

"Oh, here." Kazuha said, awkwardly, placing the clothes in Scaramouche's hand who quickly shut the door.

Well, time to get cleaning and do something about the smell. 

Once Kazuha was done changing the sheets and cleaning the floor, Scaramouche had already come out. 

"Oh, hey, you're done!" Kazuha said.

"Yeah..." Scaramouche mumbled looking down. He felt embarrassed slightly, not from the fact of the puking incident which he still felt like crying over but from how big Kazuha's clothes were on him. And he hated to think about how big they'd be if he wore the ones Kazuha wore right now and not his old ones.

Kazuha also noticed the size of the clothes on Scaramouche and he couldn't hep but blush slightly. He actually looked really adorable in his clothes... Wait, what?! Goddammit, stop it Kazuha! You can't think another guy is cute!

"Um... Do you want to head home now?" Kazuha asked. He did feel like this was the best thing to do at this point considering Scaramouche was probably not feeling his best from that whole experience. 

"Yeah, I'll see myself out." Scaramouche said, instantly moving to the door.

"Uh, wait, let me walk home with you!" Kazuha replied, hastily, stepping in front of the door. He just really wanted to spend at least a little bit more time with Scaramouche. He didn't want to end it so quickly.