Chapter 46

I'm banging my head against a wall trying to get myself back into writing so I can finish the million works I've ditched 

Someone help me, me and this online friend jokingly flirt with each other and act as though we're in a relationship but now I'm realizing I might actually be in love with them. And it fucking hurts because we can't actually get together SJFJHFHFJHF. WHY CAN'T I FALL IN LOVE WITH A REAL PERSON I KNOW OFFLINE???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been some time since Kazuha and Scaramouche started dating. It still felt weird being a whole couple and everything, but they were getting used to it. They were hugging, holding hands, being intimate and even kissing. It was going good. Kazuha was a pretty patient person too. He never minded that Scaramouche doesn't have much time to hang out or that they can't really go on proper dates. Nor does he ever care about Scaramouche's lack of energy and that he doesn't really have much to offer to him. He just went with it and still somehow made this relationship feel equal as though he was trying to make sure Scaramouche won't worry about being a burden. 

Scaramouche loved him. 

And today, they were going on another date. They may not have many proper dates, but the small times spend together do sort of count, don't they? But this was a proper one. Scaramouche's father was off on a business trip and won't be back for a few days meaning Scaramouche had an entire week free that he could spend with Kazuha. Venti was happy enough to babysit and take Shoko and Klee to the park so the two could have their date. 

This date was a surprise according to Kazuha. Scaramouche knew it won't be cafes or restaurants since he was sure Kazuha had finally caught on to the fact that he wasn't a fan of food. He was curious what Kazuha could have come up with this time. 

Scaramouche checked his reflection in the mirror for the one hundredth time, fidgeting with his clothes. He was wearing a purple, short-sleeve hoodie over a simple black shirt and grey wide leg jeans and just simple black and white trainers with some silver jewellery. A couple of rings on his fingers, some studs and dangling type of earrings,and some chains with a black choker, just slightly visible under the purple collar of the hoodie. It wasn't too much right? Or was he too over dressed for this date? Or did he dress too casually for whatever Kazuha was planning? What if Kazuha had been planning something fancy?? God, Scaramouche wished Kazuha would have at least given him a hint of what sort of date it is and what type of clothes to wear. 

Scaramouche's worrying was interrupted by the ping of his phone, indicating he had received a text. He opened his phone to see it was from Kazuha.

Kazuha: I'm outside!! You ready? 

He was already here?! Scaramouche glanced at the mirror one last time, just putting one lock of hair in place before rushing outside. Kazuha was stood there, looking absolutely gorgeous and handsome like some painting as always. His eyes brightened the minute he saw Scaramouche and he rushed towards him with a wide smile, and without a warning, scooped Scaramouche into his arms.

"Woah!" Scaramouche exclaimed in surprise, as he was suddenly lifted off his feet and spun around. "Hey, calm down!"

"I'm just really happy to see you~!" Kazuha said, setting Scaramouche down gently.

Scaramouche's cheeks turned a faint pink. Kazuha really knew how to get his heart racing so easily. 

"Anyway, where are we going?" Scaramouche asked, briskly.

"Come with me!" Kazuha said, grabbing Scaramouche's wrist and dragging him along. Scaramouche stumbled a bit, trying to match Kazuha's pace but soon, was running along normally.