Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury

The banging on my door starts at about six a

The banging on my door starts at about six a.m because no person in their right mind is awake before at least nine, I turn over and ignore it. But after an hour of continuous banging and yelling of my name, I relent and get up. 

I unseal the door and yank it open, upset with the disruption.

"Do you have clue of what ungodly hour it is?" I yell at Klaus but Klaus just walks past me and into my room.

I sigh out and close the door before turning to him with brows raised, waiting for him to talk.

"That was my question when I came home and there were still people littering the house." Klaus tells me as he sits on the edge of my bed.

"Delilah and Ezra are still here?" I ask.

"Yes them and Kol's one. They are messing with things in the kitchen. Although your wolf friend is walking around with a syringe filled with your blood, trying to figure out what he is meant to do with it. So, tell me why does he have your blood?" Klaus questions, clearly upset.

"He wants to be hybrid and I gave him a way to do so." I state simply.

"We can't just be making hybrids. Especially when everyone is so on edge about things." Klaus says.

"You are starting to sound like Elijah." I snort out.

There is a moment of silence between us before I ask softly, "Where is he?"

"You said to deal with the fight between us. So I did." Klaus states.

"You bit him and left him in the bayou." I clarify his careful used words.

"I don't know where he is. Could be anywhere by now." Klaus says with a shrug but I shake my head.

"No, he is still in the Bayou." I say as I can feel my eyes move.

"How are you so certain?" Klaus asks, intrigued.

"Whatever we did yesterday in my head, with the barrier and the two of you in the haven. It changed something. I can feel the both of you more. If I focus I can even tell your location." I explain.

"That's...new."

"Yeah."

There is a crashing downstairs making me and Klaus look towards the door. I look back at Klaus and he has a look that just makes me know the thing that is going to come out his mouth is going to upset me.

"Phoebe, we need to talk about this Hybrid thing. Do you believe what Tyler said?" Klaus asks.

I sigh and run my hand over my face as I step in a circle.

"I thought I made myself clear yesterday. I never believed it for a single moment." I tell him with a soft but serious face.

"If hybrids start crawling out the woodworks than people will start believe the words of that cry-baby and the baby will be in even more danger." Klaus informs me, visible angry.