Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances

Klaus lays kisses against my neck as Elijah collapses next to me

"That was fun but I was meant to be looking for a spell to move Rebekah back to her original body while the girls slept." I say to the both of them.

Elijah sits up and leans against the headboard as Klaus climbs out of bed, "There is time to do that later."

I scoot myself toward Elijah and lean against his chest, "I suppose there is."

Elijah kisses the top of my head and wraps his arms around me.

"I have to deal with the wolves and the idiot they call an alpha." Klaus growls before giving me another kiss than leaving the room.

Elijah and I have a moment of just us before both our phones ring at the same time which makes me groan. I grab both our phones and hand Elijah his before answering mine.

"I promise Rebekah I am looking for the spell as quickly as I can." I say as I answer my phone.

"We need to put that on hold for the moment. I need you at Marcel's apartment." Rebekah says. I can hear fear and urgency in her tone.

"I will be there as soon as I can." I say before hanging up the phone and peering over at Elijah who shares the same expression as me.

I dial Kelsey and wait for her to answer as Elijah speaks on his phone.

"Hello?" Kelsey answers, her voice groggy as if she had she been sleeping.

"Sorry to bother you Kel but I need you to watch the girls for a little bit." I ask as I walk around the room to gather my clothes.

"What's wrong?" she asks as I hear her sit up in her bed.

"Rebekah needs me at Marcel's apartment for a bit." I say.

"What's going on?" she asks.

"I dunno yet but I will tell you as soon as I can." I say.

The is a pause and silence fill the line.

"I would have asked Delilah but she deserves some semblance of a honeymoon." I say.

Kelsey laughs, "Yeah she does. Sure, just need to get dressed than I am all theirs."

"Thanks! Bring Kol along, Faith will be angel the whole time if you do." I say which earns me a small laugh from her before I end the call.

I throw my phone onto the bed next to Elijah and finish getting dressed.

"I am on my way." He says, getting off the bed.

"Marcel?" I ask already knowing the answer as he nods his head and we make our way together out the compound to Marcel's apartment.

As soon as we enter the apartment, Elijah vamps straight over to Rebekah.

"Are you alright?" He asks while I look over at Marcel and tell him, "You need to move back onto our side of the river."