Epilogue

Phoebe lays asleep with sheets wrapped around her as she is between Klaus and Elijah

Elijah has his head buried in her neck, holding her tightly while Klaus lays next to her, watching her sleep.

It had been two weeks since Phoebe had risen from the dead and Klaus and Elijah as well as their children refused to let her out of their sight. 

But Phoebe didn't mind, as the comfort of being surrounded by her family was all she needed.

Klaus runs her fingers along the scars that litter her body. 

Phoebe had finally dropped her glamours that hid all the scars and marks from her family. 

Klaus leans forward and traces the rune scars that trails down her spine with his tongue.

Phoebe stirs as she feels Klaus' tongue against her skin. She turns to face him, her eyes still heavy with sleep. Klaus' gaze is intense as he continues to trace the scars on her back. 

Elijah shifts beside her, sensing the change in the atmosphere. He leans in and places a kiss on her forehead, his hand coming up to cup her cheek.

Phoebe smiles softly at Elijah and turns her attention back to Klaus. 

With a mischievous glint in her eye, she rolls on top of Klaus, straddling him. Klaus' hands come up to rest on her hips as she leans down to capture his lips.

Phoebe breaks the kiss and grins down at him, "We have a wedding to get ready for."

Klaus' lips curve into a smile at the mention of the wedding. "Indeed we do," he replies, his hands sliding up her sides. "But I'd much rather stay in bed with you all day."

Phoebe giggles and leans down to kiss him again, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. Phoebe feels lips against her back as Elijah trails his kiss across her body, making a point of kissing every one of her scars as his own hands moving to caress her thighs.

Phoebe moans softly against Klaus' lips as the two men begin to explore her body, their hands and lips moving in tandem. Phoebe shifts her head to the side, granting Elijah better access as his hands slid up her body to cup her breasts. Klaus pulls away from their kiss, his hands trailing up her sides.

His hands move to her hips as she begins to rock against him, their lips meeting again in another searing kiss.

Phoebe moans softly as Klaus' hands trails down to her ass, the tips of his fingers teasing her entrance.

"Please," she begged, grinding against him.

She could feel his erection pressing against her entrance, the proof of his desire stroking against her. She breaks the kiss with a gasp as Elijah's hands continue to tease her nipples.

Klaus smirks, "Please what?" he replies, his voice a low growl.

Phoebe grins back at him, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest, "Please fuck me."