Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem

Can't put the banners for the flashbacks because there isn't enough space but all writing in italics is the past. 

I did put indicators just make sure you can still understand. 

Also POV's change without labelling for the past bits but its just because it is Kelsey telling the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  wake up as the door of the room is slammed shut which forces me to peel my one eye open to see Kelsey with her back pressed against as she looks freaked out

I wake up as the door of the room is slammed shut which forces me to peel my one eye open to see Kelsey with her back pressed against as she looks freaked out.

"There is a stranger in my bed!" Kelsey screeches when she sees me looking at her.

I close my eyes again and groan at her volume, "And now I have pounding in my head." I mutter, rubbing my temples.

Kelsey moves from her spot by the door and climbs into bed next to me.

"Did you hear what I said?" Kelsey pushes.

"Repeat yourself in a more appropriate volume and I will." I tell her with my eyes still closed.

"I woke up with a stranger next to me in bed." Kelsey repeats.

"And this surprises you why? Don't you normally hook up with strangers?" I question as I turn my head and open one eye to look at her.

"But I don't let them sleepover." Kelsey informs me and I nod my head in understanding.

"My new concern though is, why the hell you are covered in glitter?" Kelsey points out which makes me suddenly sit and look down to find that Kelsey is correct and I am covered in a thin layer of glitter.

Kelsey giggles and I shoot her an impressed look, "Yeah well you smell like the inside of a bar." I tell her with a smug smile.

Kelsey rolls onto her back and I lay back down, next to her.

"What the hell happened last night?" Kelsey asks me and I shrug, "It's mostly a  blur."

There is a moment of silence between us as we both try remembering every moment that we can think of.

"Are we sure it has only been 24hrs?" I ask out loud but Kelsey doesn't answer, just rolls over onto her side to look at me.

I sigh and follow her movements, rolling onto my side to face her as well.

"What is the last thing you do remember?" Kelsey asks me and I take a moment to think.

"Wolves." I say to her and her brows furrow in confusion by my statement.

"Wolves?" she questions.

"Yeah, Hayley cashed in an IOU card." I explain.

-Flashback-