Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats

I open my eyes as the sun shines over the bed which makes me turn over and I see Klaus standing behind his easel with a paintbrush in hand

"You are up early." I say as I sit up on my elbows but I can barely see him over my belly.

"Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light. Hold still. I'm almost finished." Klaus says as he moves the brush across the canvas.

"What are you up too?" I ask as I drop from off my elbows and lay on my back.

Klaus pauses and turns to me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'm painting you, love. The curves of your pregnant body are a work of art in themselves." He sets down the paintbrush and approaches the bed, his gaze intense as he surveys my body.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as his eyes devour me, lingering on my swollen belly before trailing down to my hips and legs.

Klaus kneels on the bed beside me, his hand tracing the contours of my body as he murmurs, "You are so beautiful, my love. I could paint you for days and never tire of it."

Suddenly, I feel his lips on mine, his kiss searing and passionate. I respond eagerly, pressing closer to him as our tongues entwine in a fierce dance. Klaus's hands roam over my body, his touch setting me ablaze with desire.

Without breaking the kiss, Klaus pulls me closer to him, his hands sliding down my body to my inner thighs. He pulls my legs apart, his fingers finding their way to my sex as he begins to rub me in slow circles.

I moan into his mouth, my body arching up to meet his touch. Klaus breaks the kiss and leans back to take in the sight before him, his fingers still working their magic on me.

"You are so wet for me, my love," he whispers, his voice husky with desire. "I want to taste you."

Before I can respond, Klaus is between my legs, his tongue flicking over my clit as his fingers delve inside of me. I gasp, my body writhing beneath him as he brings me to the brink of orgasm.

I cry out as he brings me over the edge, my body convulsing as waves of pleasure wash over me. Klaus continues to pleasure me, his tongue and fingers working together until I am begging for release.

With a final, hard thrust of his fingers, Klaus brings me to orgasm once again, my cries filling the air.

Klaus crawls back up my body and wraps me in his arms.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers, brushing my hair from my face. "I could look at you all day."

"Did you finish your painting?" I ask him as I run a hand through his hair.

Before Klaus can answer me, we hear loud banging and drilling from downstairs.

"What on earth?" I question as I look towards the door.

Klaus pulls himself from the bed, walking towards the door and I follow after him, pulling on Elijah's shirt from off the side of the bed.

"Enough with all the racket!" Klaus calls out to Elijah as he descends the stairs towards him but I stay at the top, watching them both.