Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets

Lucien walks back into his apartment and comes to a stop in his living room when he sees Alexis dead on the floor

Lucien walks back into his apartment and comes to a stop in his living room when he sees Alexis dead on the floor. His eyes light up with rage and fury.

His eyes lift up and on the mirror on the wall, in Alexis' blood, is written.

Consider this a warning.

"I don't trust him. Lucien won't stop until he knows I am suffering." I explain as I fiddle with my wedding rings and Klaus and Elijah sit on the couches in the compound living room.

"So, we use that against him. To make sure that he will stop working against you and with you instead." Elijah proposes and my gaze settles on Klaus.

"By using Klaus."

Klaus smirks, with a raised brow. "And how exactly do you plan on using me?" He asks, clearly intrigued by the proposal.

I stand up and walk over to him, straddling over him, "Just be your old charming, egotistical self and I will play with his head."

Klaus chuckles as I lean in closer to him, feeling his breath on my neck. "Oh, I can do that, love."

"Perfect." I say with a smirk before I climb off his lap.

Klaus watches me with a devious glint in his eyes as I walk back to the couches and sit down next to Elijah. "I assume you have a plan," Klaus says, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees.

I nod, "My little birds say another from your past has shown up in our town." I say, my eyes going to Elijah.

"What did you and Mr. De Matel discuss last night?"

Elijah leans back on the couch, his face serious, "He gave me a similar message as the one Lucien gave to Niklaus."

"Interesting." I hum before we are interrupted as Hope and Faith run into the room which makes me smile.

"These monkeys are all yours." Kelsey says as she follows behind them.

I watch as they run around, their laughter filling the air.