Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications

I pace in the living room as I wait for Elijah to come back from the cemetery as he insisted on dealing with the witches by himself first but my anxiety levels are on the rise every minute that he doesn't come back with something

"Pacing isn't going to get him here any faster." Marcel says as he joins me.

"Well since I have been benched, pacing is what I am going to do." I snap before sighing and sitting on the couch while holding my head in my hands.

"You need to calm down, we will find them unless they kill those witches first." Marcel says which makes me snort.

"You have no idea what those witches are capable of." I mutter as I push myself off the couch and start pacing again.

"What is this thing between you and the witches?" Marcel asks me with curiosity.

I stop pacing and grab the back of the couch lean on it as I ask, "What do you know about what happened between me and the witches?"

"Just the little that Davina told me." Marcel says.

"Okay, so nothing true than." I sigh as move around the couch and sit on it.

"A few years after my brother turned me, I had become a bit of problem. I was feeding on everyone and using magic become out of control. But I didn't see any of it as a problem, I was just having fun. Damon found me and let's just say, I ended up killing a lot of people with my magic which apparently freaked Damon out, so he brought me here and gave me over to the witches with the thought they would help me. How wrong he would be." I sigh out, "Once they found out about this magic within me, they became frightened of me and locked me up, feeding me barely enough blood to keep me conscious so they could find the right spell to try bind the magic away." I explain.

"Why are they so scared of you and your magic?" he questions which makes me let out a humourless laugh

"Prophecies, that is why. There having been so many prophecies about me and my powers that they started before there were there was four numbers in the year. All these prophecies pretty much came down to saying the same thing which is that I am evil and bad for all witches." I tell him with a shrug and a small smile.