Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion

I sit on the couch with my book as Marcel comes sulking into the room, grabbing a drink before sitting at the other end of the couch

I peak over the top of my book with a raised brow but Marcel seems to be lost in his own thoughts. I give him a shove with my foot which seems to get him out of his head as he snaps his head to me, giving me a dirty look.

"What are you doing here? I thought Klaus was calling a meeting?" I ask him.

"Wasn't in the mood." Marcel tells me and I give him tight lipped smile.

Marcel tilts his head as he reads the cover of my book before looking back at my face.

"Why are you reading a book of names?" he asks as he tries to hide his smiled behind his glass as he takes another sip of his drink.

"She needs a name." I say as I place a hand on my bump before looking back at my page, "And Klaus has been as helpful as a rock with this matter."

"What have you got so far?" He asks.

"Nothing really. I mean there are some really good names but none just feel right." I shrug.

Marcel nods his head as he takes another sip and I close my book, sitting up properly.

"What about you?" I ask.

Marcel raises a brow at me, "What about me?"

"Do you have an opinion on names? I mean she will technically be your sister." I say to him.

Marcel chuckles quietly but doesn't answer me. I stand up and walk around but stop and put my hand on his shoulder, "Think about it. I could use all the help I can get."

I walk out the room as Klaus marches into the hall, I stop as he seems to be upset.

"Have you seen Marcel?" he asks and I nod towards the door but don't say anything as I make my way back into the room.

I grab my phone and dial Hayley, putting it on speaker as I start to strip out of my clothes and getting dressed into more appropriate clothes as not to have to listen to Elijah and Klaus's complaining.

The call goes to voicemail and I roll my eyes as put my hair up.

Hey, Hays. I have found a spell of sorts that could help you with turning your packs curse the right way around but I need a certain ingredient that only you can get. Phone me back or come find me, we need to talk about this before the full moon.

 Phone me back or come find me, we need to talk about this before the full moon