Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling as I listen to the commotion downstairs

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling as I listen to the commotion downstairs. Many footsteps walking around gives me the impression that there are more than just Beks, Elijah and Klaus downstairs.

A knock on my door makes me sit up and look towards it. Rebekah has something in her hands as she calls to from the doorway.

"There are people downstairs for you."

Rebekah walks away and heads back downstairs as I sigh before pulling myself out of bed.

I leave my room and head downstairs not bothering to change out my pyjamas as I do. 

I walk through the living room and find Klaus and Elijah on opposite sides of the room, reading while there is a dead girl on the table between them

"I see you had breakfast without me." I say as I look at the girl.

Both of them look up at me, pulling themselves out of their books.

"It was peace offering. One my big brother didn't appreciate." Klaus tells me and I nod as I look over at Elijah.

"At least you didn't let her go to waste." I say back with a shrug which makes Klaus smirk at Elijah as I walk off into the kitchen, following the sound of a blender.

"Phoebe!" I hear Delilah before I see her.

I am suddenly pulled into a hug and I see Kelsey sitting on the counter with an amused smile towards me.

"It's good to see you too." I say as Delilah stops hugging me and walks make to the counter.

"What are you two doing here?" I question, a little confused.

"With Elijah back, the ban on us in the house has been lifted and with everything Hayley told us that has happened. We thought to come visit." Delilah tells me as she pulls things out a bag on the counter.

"A peace offering." I mutter out as I look back in the direction of Elijah.

"What is that?" I ask as I walk around the floating counter and towards the fridge.