Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom

I pull Elijah by his collar, as we kiss and I move backwards towards the wall of the warehouse that Elijah has just saved from the Guerrera wolves

As we kiss, I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. My heart races as I press my body against Elijah's. I can feel his desire growing, and I know that I want him just as badly.

Elijah's hands are on my waist, holding me tight against him. I can feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my thigh, and it only makes me want him more.

I break the kiss and lean my forehead against his, panting from the intensity of our passion. "Take me," I whisper, my voice barely above a breath.

Elijah's eyes blaze with desire, and he picks me up effortlessly. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he presses me up against the wall. Our lips meet again, hungry and urgent.

He takes his time exploring my body, running his hands over my curves and teasing me with his tongue. I moan softly, unable to contain my pleasure.

Our lips part briefly as Elijah trails kisses down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I grab his hair, pulling him closer to me, as he nibbles on my earlobe.

When he bites down on my neck, I can't help but let out a quiet gasp.

"Oh, yes," I whisper.

Elijah gently nudges my legs open with his knee, and then slowly slides his erection inside me. I throw my head back as he fills me, and then opens my eyes to watch Elijah. His face is a portrait of carnal pleasure as he thrusts in and out of me.

It makes me moan. He moves faster and pushes harder. His sweat drips onto my body, mixing with my own. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he presses his lips to mine.

I'm pinned against the wall, unable to move. Elijah is so much stronger than me. His arms are like steel bars, holding me tight and filling me with pleasure.

I don't want him to stop. I just want to stay here, pinned beneath him, enjoying the carnal bliss of his touch.

But the pleasure is too much. I can feel my body tensing up, and I know that I'm about to orgasm.

I tighten around him, moving my hips to meet his. The pleasure grows stronger and stronger, and Elijah moans into my mouth.

I erupt in ecstasy. I throw my head back, screaming into the night. Elijah keeps moving, sliding in and out of me at a steady pace, and the pleasure intensifies.

"Oh, Elijah! Yes! Fuck me!"

He groans as my muscles contract around him, squeezing his erection.

It's too much, and I can't take it anymore. I pull back from Elijah, moaning as I reach climax a second time.

Elijah takes the hint, and he fucks me even harder. He hits new depths, and I know that he's close. His eyes close, and he moans loudly.

He explodes inside me, crying out with pleasure. I feel his hot cum filling me up, and it makes me moan into his ear as I come for a third time.