Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well. Now who are you gorgeous ladies?"The unknown man says.

"In your dream." Kelsey states.

"I don't think my brother wants you in his house. Leave before I make you." I tell him, not bothering answering his question.

"Brother?" The man seems taken back the word.

"Phoebe?" I hear a familiar voice say before Caroline steps out from behind the wall.

"Caroline?" Kelsey answers.

Caroline sees Kelsey and smiles wide before running over and pulling her into a tight a hug which makes Kelsey's eyes widen.

"Who is he, Caroline?" I ask.

"Oh right! This is Enzo, an old friend of Damon

"Oh right! This is Enzo, an old friend of Damon." Caroline gestures to the man behind her, "Enzo this is Phoebe, Damon and Stefan's sister and Kelsey, her best friend."

Enzo looks over me with intrigue while I narrow my eyes at him.

"Your different than how you were described." He says.

"That what happens when one flips their switch." I state.

"You what?!" Caroline seems shocked by this news but Stefan doesn't which makes me think he has been in contact with one of the few people who know.

"Now why would you do that?" Enzo asks, taking a step towards me.

"Lose a few people who meant the world to you and it happens." I tell him, still looking over him.

"Like who?" Enzo pushes.

His questions makes Caroline, Kelsey and Stefan all avoid eye contact with me.

"Enzo.." Caroline says to him in her sweet voice trying to get him to drop the subject.

"It's fine Caroline." I say before looking him right in the eye, "I lost my brother and daughters all in one night."

"Daughters?!" I hear two voices say.

The first being Enzo and the other, someone who now knows to much, Kol.