0.08

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Well hello to you too Poop."

"Pee, I am serious. Have you eaten?"

"It isn't any of your business."

"Why didn't you eat at lunch?"

"How do you know I haven't eaten?"

"Because I know who you are Pee."

"You know who I am?"

"Of course, I figured out who you were."

"How?"

"You are the only Muslim girl in school, I took a lucky guess."

"Oh, well who are you?"

"I tell you, then you find me and kill me? No thanks, I don't want a taken movie re-enactment. I like breathing."

"Why haven't you eaten? Why are you starving yourself? Do you understand how this can affect your health?"

"..."

"Are you even listening?"

"Pee!"

"Who are you?"

"Are you Ben from PE, Adam from English, Mason from Maths? Who are you?"

"Pee, why don't you eat? Are you okay?"

"You are misunderstanding me-"

"Do you understand what starving does? It makes you weak, seriously Pee you have a life ahead of you. You shouldn't be damaging your body like this-"

"Seriously, you are not understanding-"

"Do you understand that you can die? From not eating, you will die. Do you want that? Seriously-"

"Listen to me! I am not starving myself!"

"What are you doing then? Because you aren't eating."

"This month is special, it is Ramadan."

"Rama what?"

"Ramadan, is a special month which those who are Muslim fast. We don't starve ourselves, we are fasting."

"The whole month, you go without food and water? Dude that is dangerous!"

"No, during this month we fast until the sun goes down. So when the sun goes down, we eat. Since the day is over, not the whole month!"

"Oh."

"You seriously thought that I would starve myself?"

"Well, you didn't eat, you usually are in the lunch hall stuffing your face."

"I sound so attractive, thanks for that."

"I was quite worried."

"In that case, I am very sad."

"What? Why?"

"Because you have my notebook and that makes me sad. Now give it."

"Nice shot but not going to happen."

"Bye-"

"Wait-"

"If you won't give me my notebook, there is no need for me to talk to you. Bye Poop."

C a l l - e n d e d

IMPORTANT:

There is this other account on here, they are friends of mine and they want to help YOU! Go check them out--> @trwcfromtumblr