0.01

"What?"

"I am sorry Sairah."

"You are-"

"Him. I am the one that called you, I am the one that stole your notebook, I am the guy that you were talking to, I am-"

"Poop."

"Sairah, I had to know the truth. Sairah please-"

"Don't come near me."

"Sairah-"

"Don't move any closer or I swear to God I will hurt you."

"I just had to know the truth."

"..."

"You constantly had that notebook, sometimes you would write in it during lunch or break."

"How did you know it had any links to your Father?"

"You always seemed sad when writing in it so I took the risk."

"You found your answers then right? Or was it insufficient? Do you have any questions or queries, I am here at your service."

"Sairah, I am-"

"Sorry isn't enough."

"..."

"You are just like him. Like your Dad. You lied to me, right from the start. You lied, just how he lied. You pretended to be someone else, just how he pretended."

"You don't mean that."

"Oh have I hurt your feelings John? Oh I am very sorry to have caused you any pain, trust me it was all intentional. John, you are a brilliant actor, you really had me fooled."

"It wasn't all an act."

"But, wasn't it? You stole my notebook, you found out all the juicy details of everything that your Dad did to me. Must have been really entertaining."

"Sairah, I had to find out what happened. He is my Dad, was my Dad. The notebook shed some light on who he really is, I needed to know who he is."

"Why did you call me? You could have easily read it without calling."

"I don't know, I don't know why I called."

"You are a flawless actor John. You blackmailed me, you lied to me, you stringed me along, all for your amusement. You are a manipulative, compulsive, selfish, liar."

"Sairah, don't say this. I am not him."

"You used me John, just like your Dad did and I will always hate you for that."

Not allowing him to reply, she abruptly turned away and ran across the street. But, at that exact moment a car failed to notice a stop sign, it drove well beyond the speed limit.

[1] I know it isn't even December yet but I reached no.3 in short story and I thought you all deserved an early update. Stay lovely!