0.22

"I paid for this."

"Well I paid for the tickets!"

"Shut up or we will get kicked out."

"I will when you give me some!"

"No, this is mine!"

"Sairah, I brought you the tickets and I brought you some ice cream, at least give me some popcorn."

"You make it sound like I made you, you were the one that offered."

"Yes, so now you should offer some of your popcorn."

"John, offering means that I am willing to give you something that belongs to me. I am not willing, especially with you."

Without her own knowledge, while they were arguing about sharing popcorn, she was leaning into him. Her breath smelt like caramel, he noticed the their close proximity and John felt strangely happy. Happy at the fact that she was willing to be close to him, that he didn't repulse her like other boys do. He felt proud of her at that moment but she failed to notice his admiration since it was masked with fake annoyance.

"Fine then Sairah."

"Seriously stop, wait? Fine? What? You've given up?"

"..."

"You aren't ignoring me are you?"

"..."

"John, come on dude."

"..."

"At least smile-"

A boy, who seemed to be a couple years older than Sairah, abruptly turned around in his seat, startled Sairah dropped her popcorn and it fell onto the floor causing more of a ruckus and others to glare at her.

"Can you shut up, I am trying to watch a movie here."

Sairah started to feel the panic rising, she had forgotten how it felt to be scared but at that moment the feelings came crashing down to her, in full force. Before she could even reply, or try to blink, John grabbed the boy's shirt and whispered something low in his ear. The boys eyes grew wide, he nodded and silently turned his head. John raised an eyebrow at the onlookers but they all followed suit and focused on the movie. Once John leaned back, Sairah leaned into his ear.

"What did you tell him?"

"That I owned this movie theatre and that I will kick him out."

"You lied?"

"Only a white lie, he doesn't need to know this."

"I am tutting at you but, thank you."

Without hesitation, John took Sairah's hand and intertwined it with his. She stared at it in shock, she couldn't breathe but she didn't want to pull away.

"I'm always here for you."

They sat like that for the rest of the movie, once in a while her head would rest on his shoulder but it would only last for seconds but her hand did tighten to his.

Please note
I would like to apologise for the delayed replies and updated! I am so sorry, college is hectic. I've decided, since I am on and off Wattpad an awful lot that I will share you all my snapchat username, my snapchats are mainly a little insight of how my college life is going and how I spend my days, kind of like a blog.

So here you go
Naaaaassss
[five A's and four S']