0.22

"Hello, I'm sorry but the person you called is not available. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."

"So since you are ignoring, I went onto Google to figure out what Eid was. What I found out was that it is a the feast marking the end of the fast also known as Ramadan."

"..."

"That reminds of Christmas, many had this misconception that Christmas is just all about the gifts, all about receiving and giving gifts. It isn't. Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus, in my family we don't give each other gifts. Christmas isn't about the gifts, it isn't about that. It isn't even about the Christmas card or the flashing Santa lights. It is celebrating the birth."

"..."

"What we do as a family, well we do it to honour my sister before she past. We do it for her, we all give up our technology. No phones, no TV, no heating, just no technology at all. In the snow, we camp out in the garden, my dad clears enough of the snow so we can set up a tent and my mum makes sure we all were extra layers. My sister loved camping in the snow, even when she got a cold because of it. We do that every Christmas. Celebrate Jesus birth and mourn her death."

C a l l - e n d e d  

a/n: How are you all? :D I went to London yesterday!