0.05

It was as if bricks fell directly onto her chest, breaking her ribs and crushing her echo of self worth. He was making her feel like that little twelve year old girl again, staring at the door afraid of the monster who was behind.

"Oh my little Sairah, aren't you happy to see me? Pity how my son had to be in a coma in order for us to be reunited."

"Did, did you cause this?"

"Me? No, God no. But, Fate? Yes."

"Why, how did you get out?"

"I am not free Sairah-"

"Then how are you here!"

"Watch that tone, I may have been gone for a while but I know how to punish you."

"You don't control you me any more, I will talk to you like this because you are nothing but dirt! You are nothing, completely nothing. Now answer my question, how are you here?"

"You will regret that, once I am able to punish you, I will not give you mercy. Little girls like you don't deserve mercy."

"I am not that little girl you raped, I am no longer weak."

"It wasn't rape, my little Sairah. You wanted me, time and time again you wanted me."

"I cried and begged for you to stop. I fought-"

"Stop with this game, I am getting tired of your foolishness!"

Upon hearing the shouting, two uniformed police officers rushed into the room and pushed Michael to the ground, Michael didn't resist the arrest but he didn't have much choice. But, when Sairah spoke to Michael, she failed to notice that his hands were cuffed and the tracker on his right ankle. One officer switched his attention from Michael to Sairah.

"Are you okay?"

"Why is that man, that thing that raped me out of hell?"

[1] Thank you all for the support. I am so close to 2000 followers and I am truly amazed by how far I am. This year has been amazing because of you. All of you, thank you. You are all really lovely.