0.10

"Hey-"

"Did you get me that fish?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"You don't have to deny it. I know it is you because you are the only one I told."

"Wow, you trust me that much. Moving forward is what we are doing."

"I told you because you would of kept pestering me, I did it for my own sanity. I don't like you Poop."

"Just when I think you took two steps forward, you take a leap backwards. You should try out for the Olympics with all that jumping."

"Stop distracting me, did you really buy me this fish?"

"Pee, if it was me I would be owning up to it and bragging. It isn't me, I am just the inconsiderate jerk. Remember?"

"If you gave me back my notebook, I wouldn't be calling you a jerk."

"An inconsiderate jerk actually."

"Same difference! I didn't tell anyone else, so it must of been you. Own up to it."

"No, it really wasn't me."

"Oh so it wasn't you, that left a fish bowl in my first class with a note that had a badly drawn picture of Poo?"

"I did see you carry that around all day, I am shocked the poor fish didn't die."

"Hey! That was my fifth attempt at drawing it, it isn't as easy as it looks."

"It was a lot heavier then it looked, my arm kills from carrying it around from class to class. I am shocked that none of the teachers took it away from me. So it was you?"

"Yes it was me."

"Why?"

"Because I felt like an inconsiderate jerk. I didn't know about your Mum."

"Not many do, it is not something that is brought into conversations."

"Do you like the fish? I was tempted to get you a black one, that one was scary! I put my finger on the tank and it would try to bite at it. I thought it would match your personality."

"Is this your way of telling me that I am violent?"

"You threatened to kill me when I first spoke to you."

"It was two am!"

"Minor details, minor details."

"You aren't an inconsiderate jerk by the way."

"Is this your way of saying Poo please marry me and let me have your babies?"

"Roll. My. Eyes."

"Don't do that, you will ruin those pretty sea blue eyes of yours."

"My eyes are brown, you idiot."

"Fine, don't do that you will ruin those dirty muddy brown eyes of yours. Better?"

"So smooth, I want to go to Vegas and marry you right now."

"Lets get Elvis to do it because he is the king-"

"Sarcasm. It was sarcasm."

"So the marriage proposal wasn't even real? My heart is broken. I am going to go all Justin Timberlake and cry a river."

"Oh wait!"

"You changed your mind?"

"No, just make sure you don't make too much noise. the sound of your heart breaking is loud enough."

"That was harsh, shaking my head."

"Got to go-"

"Wait, what did you name the fish?"

"It was going to be Poo but Elvis sounds better."

C a l l - e n d e d