0.35

Sunday 1st November 2015. 9am, at the therapist office.

[Poop]

"I think my Mum had an affair, during the marriage."

"Why do you think that?"

"She was always out late. When she came home, she was just different. Her smile seemed to reach her eyes more, her movement seemed to have a bit of a beat to it. She was no longer dull and hallow. I couldn't pinpoint why she was like that but Michael could."

"Michael?"

"He doesn't deserve the title Dad, he is just Michael."

"Okay, go on."

"I don't blame her for the affair, the relationship became toxic after my sister's death. Everything became sour, no longer was anything sweet. Everything was just sour."

"Do you keep in contact with her?"

"I tried to call her, well I did call her. She was busy, probably still busy now."

"What is she busy with?"

"After the divorced, two weeks later she remarried some younger guy. I wasn't invited to the wedding, I guess she must've forgot about me."

"Does that-"

"I wasn't bothered, I wouldn't have gone anyway. But, she is busy because she has children, well I have a half-brother and a half-sister."

"Don't hold back, I know you have more to say."

"Well, it is almost as if she is trying to replace the family. Oh god I sound crazy."

"No you don't, it makes sense. She started up a new family-"

"With replacements-"

"Of you and your sister."

"Exactly, she moved on. Without me."

"You sound angry."

"I guess, I resent her for moving on without me. When Dad got sent to prison, she wasn't the one that ran to me, my Grandparents did."

"Father's side or Mother's side?

"Michael's side"

"So you live with them?"

"Yes I do, they are awesome. I love them both to pieces but I should be with my Mum. She didn't even phone me once, not once."

"Do you-"

"I always thought she cared. I am her son but she was quick to replace me. All I want is one phone call or one simple message from her asking about me, being concerned about me. Just something to show me she cares, I need her to care."

"Go on, stop holding back."

"There have been countless night where I would stay up wondering if she is thinking about me, wondering if I ever crossed her mind. Wondering if she misses me, like I miss her. I have called her so many times. But, she is always busy, with her new life while I am stuck with the life she left behind."

[1] I can't wait until you guys and girls read the next few chapters, I am so excited!

[2] Thank you for reading, you are all awesome and lovely at the same time.