0.32

'Like blaming a potato for getting peeled.'  - icypenguin17 

[Created twitter: LockAnKeyWP and ask.fm is: LockAnKey, have fun reading!]

Sunday 25th October 2015. 9am, at the therapist office.

[Poop]

"He drank a few too many pints of beer that morning."

"Did he usually?"

"No, usually he wouldn't drink much. Maybe a glass of wine but never beer."

"Why wouldn't he drink beer?"

"When Mum left, he drank beer. Too much beer, he became unstable and I thing something within him, snapped. Something finally, grounded him guess, I don't know what it was but at the time I was thankful. But, I realise now he isn't grounded at all."

"Why did he drink beer that morning?"

"It was my sisters birthday."

"Is that why he drank?"

"I think so. He kept staring at his wallet, it had a picture of my sister."

"What did you do on that day?"

"I skipped school, he wasn't home because of course, he was with her."

"Do you still remember your sister?"

"Of course, I remember. We fought a lot but what brother and sister didn't? We were all happy. I was happy. Dad and Mum were together, we were all together."

"Go on, I know you want to say more. Don't hold back."

"Yesterday, was her birthday, the first year without Dad and the first year of him being in prison, the first of many years."

"How-"

"When Dad left that morning, I remember he drank the last sip of his pint and took the picture of my sister out of his wallet. I don't understand why he did it but now, I guess he didn't want her to be tainted. Didn't want her innocence to be ruined, like how he was ruining Sairahs'."

"It could be possible, he wanted to become another man when with Sairah."

"Do not call him a man, he is not a man. Far from it."

"Okay, you are right."

"That night, when Dad was with her. I was tempted to drink beer. I was thinking, if it works for Dad, why won't it work for me?"

"Why didn't you drink the beer?"

"I was sixteen as the time, every time I would attempt to open the beer cap, I chickened out. But, on the last go I finally managed to open it but I never got the chance to drink it."

"Why is that?"

"The police called the house phone, said that my Dad was charged for multiple assaults."

"You-"

"You know what I didn't realise back then because of my stupidity, that I realise right now?"

"What?"

"She was first raped at the age of twelve and it finally stopped at the age of sixteen. Roughly, four years of rape. Four years of fear, four years of constant assaults and she is still standing."