0.18

"Thank you."

"Ice cream vans are everywhere, why must it be everywhere while I am fasting? Why world why?"

"Don't try to change the subject."

"Fine, why the thank you? I didn't do anything."

"You sat next to him."

"So, he isn't a disease."

"Just accept my thank you, just accept it."

"Why should I accept it? I didn't do anything major, all I did was sit next to him."

"No, you sat next to the guy that got beat up for being gay. The guy he who is isolated from everyone because they are all scared of getting beat up and ending up like he did."

"I sat next to him because he seems like a nice guy, I didn't do it out of pity."

"You gave him money so he could get something to eat."

"I didn't give him money, that money wasn't mine."

"What do you mean?"

"Some guy stole it from him so I just got back what was rightfully his. That is all, I gave back what is his."

"So, you got it back and gave it to him? You went out of your way and gave it back to him. That is an even bigger reason for me to say thank you."

"I don't need the thank you Poop, I don't need it."

"Why don't you accept it?"

"I did what I did because that is how I am raised to. Allah, or God said that we should all help anyone who is in trouble; no matter if they are Muslims or not. No matter if they are believers or not, what I did isn't something to say thank you about. I didn't do it for your gratitude, I didn't do it for your thanks or for a reward. I did it because it was the right thing to do.

"You may not want the thanks but I gave it to you anyway. I am not saying it because I am obligated to, I am saying it because I really mean it. Now accept it because I won't back down."

"Thanks..."

"For what?"

"Just accept the thanks."

C a l l - e n d e d 

A/N: I created a new book called 'What the duck' check it out :D