0.12

"Yesterday, why the sudden hang up?"

"I don't like you, I thought I made it obvious."

"Now, now Pee no need to get defensive. It is fine to admit you have a dirty mind."

"Me? A dirty mind? Me?"

"Yes, it is okay to admit it because you do seem like the kind of girl who would have one."

"Meaning?"

"You have been trying to seduce me the minute I have spoken to you. It is obvious. I feel quite violated."

"So all those times that I insulted you and gave you death threats-"

"That is your way of flirting, playing hard to get. Pee, it is working. You have seduced me."

"Oh lord, I can't stand you."

"Well go sit down, I am sure there is a chair somewhere. Do you always feel faint when you are talking to me?"

"I want to punch you so much."

"Punch? Is that what people call it these days? I want to punch you too."

"You revolt, disgust me."

"Pee, come on admit it. You dig me."

"Fine, I want to dig your grave and push you into it."

"In all seriousness have you done this week English assignment?"

"No and I plan to do it tomorrow."

"That is the deadline."

"I plan to do it in detention, tomorrow."

"I thought Asians always did their homework the day they got it?"

"No, that is just a stereotype. I don't do my homework on time, I do it in detention."

"I thought Asians did their homework on time and got straight A's."

"Stereotype again, seriously not all Asians are super smart and does their homework on time. Not all Asians goes home and studies. Not all Asians get straight A's. Now stop thinking that."

"Feisty Pee is back, me like-y."

"Annoying Poop is back, oh wait you are always annoying."

C a l l - e n d e d