0.26

John kicked off shoes and shrugged off his coat before he jumped onto the sofa, burying his in the pillow he sighed with content.

"I'm going to be staying the night Grandma, sorry that I haven't check up on you, Sairah seems to be getting better though."

He mumbled agains the pillow, oh how he missed the comfort of his own home. From the smell to how cosy it was, he felt like he could relax and be himsel-

"John?"

But, all it took was that voice. That voice of hers, to shatter his whole world, to make his home crumble into pieces before his feet. He shot up off the sofa and resisted the urge to run back to Sairah's house.

"Mum?"

They didn't share any resemblance to each other. Her hair was blonde while his was brown. He was slightly tanned while she was pale. But, if one looked really closely, they would notice their eyes. Both were hazel brown.

"John, how-"

"No. What are you doing here?"

"John, listen, I have to explain. Let me-"

"Explain what Mum? How you left the family for another man? Okay fair enough, you left. But, you cut all ties with me? Your son? You left me behind for a rapist to take care of me?"

"John, he isn't a rap-"

"Leave."

"Jo-"

"I said leave."

"I didn't mean for this, I didn't want you-"

"I said for you to leave!"

John quickly grabbed his coat, messily put his shoes on and ran out. Slamming the door shut, he could feel his anger rising as he sprinted away from her, who was standing in the living room unmoved. John had no idea where he was going, what he was going to do but all he wanted to do was run away.

Please Note:
Thank you everyone for leaving such kind and supportive messages to me, I read them all and I am so grateful! I couldn't as for more supportive readers, thank you! I feel 100% better.

I really want to interact with you more so please contact me by

Askfm: LockAnKey

Please check out my new story "It's not stalking" thank you!