CHAPTER 63

Meanwhile, Isabella, Alejandro, Marianna, and Horacio are at her (Isabella's) house. With two weeks to their due date, it is time to start actualizing their plans. Isabella, says they should begin messing with Adrianna and Gina's, state of mind. She asks, Horacio if he, got a copy of Gina and Adrianna's medical documents. He says he has and hands them over to her. She hands one of them over to Marianna. They then go through them.

Elsewhere, Aurelio says that Aranza is very nosy and wanted to know if they had already decided on the baby's name. Adrianna agrees that Aranza is nosy. Aranza glares first at Aurelio then at Adrianna. Hector smiles and she glares at him too. Adrianna says not really. Aranza says she is sure Hector hasn't been much help on that front. Adrianna looks at her cousin surprised at how she knew. Aranza says she is a genius and Aurelio and Hector cough and make faces. She rolls her eyes at them. Hector does admit he has been postponing the decision and left the final decision to Adrianna.

He says he is okay with whatever she chooses. Aranza smiles and Adrianna looks at her suspiciously. She asks her what she did. Aranza pouts and says she is a good girl. Hector says that's debatable and Aurelio smiles. Aranza rolls her eyes at both of them and says that she has a suggestion for her niece's name. Adrianna is curious and tells her to continue. Aranza says she thinks her niece should be called Gisela Paulina. Hector, Adrianna, and Aurelio are all shocked. Adrianna asks her to explain why she chose that name. Aranza says that Gisela starts with G, so it fulfills the name pact, and apart from being a pretty name fit for a princess, it is also the name of the mysterious person who saved her.

She continues and says that Paulina is her (Adrianna's) mother's name, and she (Adrianna) should honor her memory by naming one of her daughters after her. Adrianna says she actually loves the name, and she asks Hector what he thinks. He agrees with her. Adrianna says that will be their (holds Hector's hand) daughter's name. She then looks at Aurelio and Aranza and asks them if they can keep the secret of the baby's name until after she gives birth.

Both say they will. Hector adds that they shouldn't tell Gina either, because he does not want her thinking he followed her idea about naming their children with letters starting with each other's first names, because he doesn't want her getting full of herself. Aurelio tells Aranza and Adrianna not to mind Hector because even if he makes fun of Gina, he loves her. Aranza says that she knows that even if he acts tough, he is a softie inside. Hector says that she is such a know-it-all.

A little bit later, Marianna reminds Horacio and Alejandro that it is up to them because Isabella and she are heavily pregnant. Alejandro says that he had the layout of the whole hospital studied and that their hired person is already informed of the plan. Isabella says that it's brilliant.

Meanwhile, Claudia is happy. Finally, her two great-grandsons are almost there. She is at the country club with friends. They are all chattering excitedly as they congratulate her. One of her friends says that it is a pity the mess Antonio is in, though. She adds that Isabella is a good girl, but the other (Gina) is from a questionable background. Claudia says it's a pity that he fell in love with her. She insists that the girl has him under some kind of spell. Another friend asks her what Antonio, will do about this very unusual situation. Claudia says that he has to be there for both children and treat them equally.

Gina and Antonio and Hector and Adrianna both go to Clara and Ramon's house. Clara, Anna Patricia, and Luisa fawn over them as usual.

The next day, Sunday, Antonio has errands to run so, Emma and Aranza come over. Antonio tells Gina that Aranza is nosy so she should be careful. Aranza says that she is intelligent and pokes his arm.

Meanwhile, Isabella is at her house. There is a live-in nanny, she hired to help her as she approaches her due date. Both her and Marianna are 8 and a half months pregnant and are on maternity leave. She looks at her huge belly and says that it is finally almost time for her to get that (pregnancy) over with and she can finally get back to her normal weight. She rubs her tummy and tells the child that he is a tool, to get Antonio who should always have been hers.