CHAPTER 101

Back at the mental hospital,

John is in the staff cafeteria, having lunch. He has flashbacks of Hector, and all of the times they have had together. He prays for him.

At the end of the day,

Martin, Aurelio, and Antonio go to the hospital, to get the results. Gina and Anna Patricia, go to Armando and Luisa's house to join Clara and Luisa. By this time, Gina is in pretty bad shape emotionally. She is a wreck.

At the mental hospital,

Aranza is with John in the garden. She is updating him on what she knows about Hector so far. He says that he hopes that Hector is fine. He says that Gina has had too much tragedy, and Hector is her only living blood family. Aranza agrees and says that the switching of the children, Emma's death, and all the pain was sad. John says that all that is sad, but he was talking about something else. Aranza asks him what he means. He says he was talking about Gina's life story. Aranza sighs inwardly and says that Adrianna said that nosiness, is bad, but she is curious.

She asks John what exactly he means. John says that on her last visit to see him, before she gave birth, she removed her jacket and he saw a butterfly tattoo on the upper part of her shoulder. He adds that he was curious about it, and asked her. She told him that she got a tattoo of a butterfly because that was what her father called her when she was a child. He adds that he then told her that he had a tattoo and she was curious about it, so he showed her. He adds that she was shocked, and he became concerned thinking she would go into labour anytime, but she said she had no labour pains.

He continues and says that on questioning Gina, she said that her reaction was due to shock because of the name on the tattoo. John then pauses and shows Aranza his tattoo, of the name Becky. John further adds that Gina asked him if there was somebody he loved named Becky or Rebecca, like maybe his wife, mother, or daughter. John says that he said that he wasn't sure because he doesn't remember who he is and that he probably got it when he was very young.

He adds that Gina admitted that the reason she was shocked was that her father had a similar tattoo written Becky, which was short for Rebecca, which was her mother's name. John adds that he asked her how her father died and Gina said that it was in a car accident nearly nineteen years ago, as of that time. John adds that he also asked her what happened to her mother and Gina said that she died after giving birth to her brother and then her. He finishes by saying that Gina then asked him if she could take pictures of his tattoo and he let her.

Meanwhile, Antonio, Hector, and Aurelio are at the hospital,

They are in a private room, after having been given the results. Antonio has all the results ( for the four children) in his hands. He hands Dianna's envelope to Martin and Gisela's to Aurelio. He remains with the boys' results. He opens them and stares at the results shocked. Martin and Aurelio open the results for the girls. They too are shocked. It is one thing to hear or read something, but it is another to have actual proof. Antonio says that Hannibal's DNA result matches his while Ricardo's matches Horacio's just like Emma's note said. Martin says that Gisela Paulina is Hector's daughter. Aurelio says that Diana is Alejandro's daughter.

Aurelio says that given what Isabella and her friends have proved they can do, he wouldn't put them being followed or even Isabella and her friends, bribing or threatening someone to tell them what they ( Martin, Antonio, and Aurelio) were doing there. Antonio knows that Aurelio has a point. He says that he is unsure about them ( Aranza and Aurelio) keeping the results, and he wouldn't want to endanger them. Antonio then adds that he lives with the chief mastermind of everything that has happened, and he doesn't think him keeping the evidence, is a good idea. Martin says that he will keep it.