CHAPTER 89

Back at Hector and Marianna's house,

Marianna then moves away from Alejandro. She asks him if his wife is satisfying him properly. He doesn't answer that and instead says that he came there for one thing. He adds that they both want the same thing. Marianna said that they had a common goal that they achieved and nothing binds them anymore. Alejandro says that they both know that is a lie and kisses her.

Sometime later, Aranza and Emma arrive at Gina and Horacio's house. Horacio isn't happy to see Aranza there. He has never liked her because of her connection to Antonio. The interaction is tense and awkward. Horacio leaves, the ladies and Hannibal. They get to chatting and talking happily.

Meanwhile, Horacio tells one of his people to update him if anyone else comes in.

Elsewhere, at Clara and Ramon's house, Anna Patricia is alone, as both her parents have gone out. Helena arrives to bother her, by throwing one of her jealous fits because of Carlos. Anna Patricia tells her to leave because she is in no mood to deal with her.

On Monday morning, Gina receives a call from the doctor, at the mental hospital. He wants her, Hector, and Anna Patricia to meet to discuss John. Gina is worried about John and asks the doctor if he is okay. The doctor assures Gina that he is fine. He says that he just wants to discuss a new therapy with them before trying it out on John.

He adds that he will talk to Hector and Anna Patricia as well. Gina says that's no problem. Horacio looks at Gina. As always he had never been happy, with Gina's visiting of John. He had tried; to prevent her, but Gina was always so stubbornly adamant, saying that John was non-negotiable.

At Hector's house, he was, with his daughter, in the sitting room, before work when Marianna comes into the room. As always she is out spoiling for a fight. She asks Hector, why he has moved his things, into their daughter's room. Hector says that it isn't the place nor time to solve their problems. Marianna isn't willing to let things go. She folds her hands and continues glaring at him. She insists that they are going to discuss at that moment, whether he likes it or not.

Hector stands, carrying their daughter, and glares at her. He tells Marianna that she knows very well that their marriage is built on nothing more than lies and blackmail and it is a sham. Marianna tells him that he doesn't have to make things harder. Hector moves near her and says that she is a despicable human being. He then leaves with their daughter. Marianna tells herself that, it doesn't matter what he thinks because they will be together forever.

Meanwhile at Antonio's house,

He is dressed, and ready for the day. He sees his green perfume box. He picks it up and turns it around in his hand. He then has flashbacks of Gina, from their first kiss, the time he asked her to be his girlfriend, the first time they made love, and much more. He tells himself that, he will never be able to look at something so richly green and not remember her. He adds that he will always love her. Just then as if conjured up by the devil, Isabella comes into the room.

She is furious when she sees him looking at the perfume box because she knows that he is thinking of Gina. She grabs it and throws it on the floor. Antonio tells her that she is completely crazy. Isabella asks him how he expects her to react when he is still obsessed with 'that village girl'. Antonio doesn't even bother to deny anything. He tells Isabella that, she knows that he loves Gina, and that hasn't changed.

Later at the office, Adrianna is about to climb into a lift, to go two floors up, when she sees Hector in it. They look at each other, for a few seconds. Adrianna then enters. Hector greets her, and she returns his handshake awkwardly. Adrianna feels very awkward and uncomfortable. Hector gets more handsome by the day. She wants nothing more than for the uncomfortable ride to end. Hector isn't any more comfortable.