CHAPTER 87

Sometime later at the university,

Aranza's phone rings as she is on her way to class. It is Adrianna calling her. She frowns but picks it up. Adrianna asks her what time her classes are ending. Aranza asks her why she is asking. Adrianna tells her that she is being serious. Aranza rolls her eyes and then tells Adrianna when her classes are ending. Adrianna asks her to come to the mansion after. Aranza sighs melodramatically and then asks Adrianna what she is paranoid about this time. Adrianna says that she is only looking out for her interests. Aranza scoffs but promises to come to the mansion, later on.

A little bit later,

Clara calls Anna Patricia. She asks her if she knows what those crazy twins have done. Anna Patricia, says she does. Clara, says she wants, to talk to them both later on. Anna Patricia asks her if she wants to hold an emergency family meeting. Clara says she does. She says sometimes those twins come up with the craziest ideas.

Later, at night, at the Montes De Alba mansion,

Adrianna, Aranza, and Antonio are in Adrianna's room. Aranza tells Antonio that he should leave being melodramatic to Adrianna. Antonio says that they need to talk about her visiting John. Aranza pouts and says that she isn't a baby. Antonio tells her that she is acting like one. Aranza frowns. She then says that she loves the idea. She says that it's not like, she will be going every day. Adrianna says that it might be too much. Aranza says she likes the idea, of helping somebody, and anyway she is very energetic.

At Clara and Ramon's house,

Clara, Ramon, Anna Patricia, Martin, Armando, Luisa, Hector, and Gina are there. Clara looks at Hector and Gina and asks them what they were thinking. Gina looks at Hector. He says that he would like Aranza to have a relationship with their father, so that when he gets out, whenever that will be, things will be easier. Ramon asks them if they have thought of the danger of Aranza recognizing their father. Hector says that they have.

He then adds, that it has been nearly twenty years, and their father has changed a lot. He then adds that Aranza never met him. Gina adds that they also convinced him to change his appearance. Armando says that either way, they should be careful. He adds that Aranza might not remember him, but Antonio, Adrianna, Helena, and Carlos will. Hector says they have thought about that, and they are working on it.

Three days later, on Monday,

Adrianna and Gina separately go shopping for wedding gowns. They try on a number.

In the evening,

Hector and Aranza are at the mental hospital. She is curious and looking around. They have already talked to the doctor. Aranza asks him where John is. He tells her to be patient because they are almost there. They then arrive at his room. They knock and he opens. After they enter, Aranza looks at him shocked. He smiles and asks her if she is okay. She says she is fine.

She adds that something about him feels familiar. She then adds it's maybe because he smiles like Gina. Hector tells his father, that it will take time to get used to Aranza because she is a noisy chatterbox, who never keeps quiet. Aranza frowns at Hector then turns to face the man, she has no idea, is her father.

Meanwhile, Isabella calls Antonio, to nag him about marrying her. Seeing it is her, he initially ignores it. He then says that his son might be sick and picks it. Almost immediately he regrets it. Isabella launches into a tirade about him marrying her.

Sometime later at the mental hospital,

Aranza asks John if she is tiring him with all her questions. John tells her, she isn't. He tells her, that he doesn't know why, but he just knows, he was quite like her, when he was a teenager. Aranza says that people tell her that she is like her father, but she never met him, or her older brother and sister. John tells her that they are all watching out for her. Aranza can't explain why, but she feels so protected with him.