CHAPTER 74

Meanwhile, back at Antonio's house, Gina has already told Adrianna what Horacio told her. Adrianna says she feels overwhelmed. She adds that things will only get worse in the future because Alejandro is obsessed with her. Gina tells Adrianna that she understands because Horacio is obsessed with her and is as crazy as Alejandro.

Back at Claudia and Ramon's house, Claudia says that she is completely shocked. She asks him if Gina knows the truth. Horacio says that he told, her the previous day and he is sure by then she had told Antonio. Horacio says because of who they are, it is likely to become a scandal. Claudia says she knows and that's what she is afraid of. She says to herself that, none of this mess would have happened to Antonio had he never gotten involved with Gina, and instead remained with Isabella. Claudia asks Horacio what he will do.

He says that he will continue working on convincing Gina that they should get back together. He adds that it won't be easy because Gina made it clear she is with Antonio and isn't leaving him. Claudia, says too bad because Gina and Antonio will have to break up whether they like it or not. She adds that Gina's child isn't Antonio's and he needs to focus on the son he has with Isabella, and stop his obsession with Gina. Horacio says it will be good for everyone involved, especially the children. Claudia tells him not to worry because from her end she will work on talking to Antonio. She then reminds, him that it's a joint effort.

Back at Antonio's house, the maid knocks on the door of Antonio's study. Gina goes to open it. The maid tells her Aranza was there. Gina sighs and says to herself that it can only mean questions. She adds that she isn't sure she is ready to answer, or that Adrianna is either. Gina says that she can go to the study.

The maid goes to get Aranza. Adrianna says that they are in for it because Aranza has a special talent for getting information out of people. Gina smiles and agrees. To herself, she says that she is like a mini version of their father.

Meanwhile, back at Juan Patricio's house, Horacio has already left. Claudia thinks over what he just told her. She says that finally, she has gotten her chance to get Gina out of Antonio's life for good. She picks up her phone to call Isabella. Isabella sees that it's Claudia calling and says that Horacio must have told her. She smiles and says that things are going according to plan. She picks up Claudia's call.

Meanwhile, back at Antonio's house, Adrianna asks Aranza why she wasn't at school that day. Aranza says that on Friday's they don't have classes and today she didn't feel like going to school. On Gina's stare, Aranza adds that she is a good student, and all her assignments are up to date. She adds that sometimes, someone just feels like taking a break. Aranza then looks from Gina to Adrianna and folds her hands.

She says that something is going on, and the two of them aren't telling her. Aranza pouts and says that she's already eighteen, and she's not a child, so they should stop treating her like she is a child. Gina and Adrianna, look at each other and Aranza, coughs to return the attention back to her. Gina says she will start.

Back to the conversation, Claudia is having with Isabella,

She asks Isabella if Horacio has talked to her. Isabella says she has known, for a few days, but Horacio asked her to let him deal with it and talk to Gina. Claudia says that this is their chance to finally get rid of Gina for good. Isabella says she knows but reminds Claudia that they have to consider the children. Claudia says that she is such a nice person to consider Gina's son, at a time like this. Isabella says she has to because they are the ones at the center of the scandal. Claudia says that no one wants to hurt the children. She says that she simply wants to avoid the scandal this coming out would cause.

She says that the solution that is in everyone's best interest is if she married Antonio and Gina married Horacio. Claudia says that it is the children, who will be scarred for a long time for being connected to such a scandal. She adds that they may be bullied or made fun of. Isabella agrees and says that she would like to marry Antonio but he is stubborn and intent on sticking with Gina. She adds that she is getting tired of begging him, and might consider giving up, on him. Claudia, tells her not to give up. She adds that this is the time for them to join up and get Gina out of Antonio's life.