CHAPTER 119

At Hernan and Adrianna's house,

She asks him if they knew about the investigation to uncover their true identities. Hernan tells her that Marianna told Martin a couple of days ago. He adds that Martin then told him and Gabriela. Adrianna asks Hernan if he thinks Marianna was part of it. Hernan says that he doesn't know. He adds that with everything out in the open, that doesn't matter. She then asks him what he and his sister will do next. Hernan says that they will have to talk to their sister and tell her about their father. He says that the next step will be to regain their legal identities and then hold a meeting with the shareholders and reveal their father. Adrianna is surprised.

She says that she thought that they would reveal their father a lot sooner than that. Hernan explains that their father wants to stage a big show and shock Helena and Carlos. Despite everything, Adrianna smiles. She says that his father is very much like his little sister. Hernan agrees. He adds that is something Aranza would do. Hernan then holds Adrianna's hands and she looks at him. He says that he is sorry for all the lies, but she can be sure that he loves her and that isn't a lie. Adrianna removes her hands away from him. She says that she needs time to process everything. Before either of them can do anything, Hernan's phone rings.

He excuses himself and pulls it out of its pocket. He looks at it and tells Adrianna that it is Marianna. He picks it up and greets her. She says that she has heard about their secret being revealed. She adds that she doesn't want to add to his problems. Hernan asks her if she is fine or needs anything. Marianna says that she is okay. She adds that she just needs to talk to him for a little while. Hernan asks her again if she is fine. Marianna says she is. She adds that some conversations cannot be had over the phone. Hernan asks her if Monday will be fine because he has to talk to Aranza the next day, as well as just dealing with the revelations. Marianna says that will be fine.

Saturday,

At Antonio and Gabriela's house,

Antonio is in the house alone, as Gabriela has gone to speak to Aranza with Hernan. He is busy lost in his thoughts when he hears a knock on the door. He says that Gaby has probably forgotten something. He goes to open the door. He is irritated to see the last person he wanted to see- Isabella. He asks her what she wants. She ignores that question and asks him how he feels about everything that has happened. She watches him flinch. Isabella pounces on that. She says that she is there for everything that he may need as he deals with Gina's lies.

She then adds or maybe she should call her Gabriela. Antonio says that she is in no position to judge anyone after everything she has done. Isabella says that it is pathetic that after Gabriela blatantly lied to him for all this time, he continues to defend her. Antonio tells Isabella that he is tired of her and her plotting and scheming. He adds that he doesn't want to ever see her again. Isabella sarcastically says that he must be so eager to be with someone who values revenge and money more than him.

Antonio clenches one hand. Isabella asks him if she has hit a raw nerve.

Antonio tells her that he is fast losing patience with her. He tells her to leave. Isabella says that she knows that she made some mistakes, but unlike Gabriela she loves him and they could be happy only if he gave her another chance. She then moves close to him. Antonio looks at her with disgust and moves away from her. He says that she loves no one but herself. He adds that she is a murderer, who should be in jail. Isabella denies killing Emma, drugging them, or switching the babies. She adds that she is just a victim. Antonio glares at her.

Elsewhere, at Aranza and Aurelio's House,

He tells her that everything will be fine. Aranza says that she can't help but worry and be afraid of everything that will happen going forward. She then asks Aurelio if he knew anything. Aurelio assures her that he didn't. He says when his parents found her siblings abandoned in the forest, he was two years, and they probably decided not to tell him anything, to protect him from the fallout that is happening. Aurelio adds that she loved both Hernan and Gabriela before she knew anything and that shouldn't have to change. He adds that if anything, finding out that they are her siblings should draw them closer. Aranza says that she knows but it's all so much to process at once. Aurelio holds her hands in his and then hugs her.