CHAPTER 103

The next day (on Wednesday),

Alejandro is still causing drama over Adrianna visiting Hector at the hospital. Adrianna asks him what he is trying to hide by not wanting her to visit Hector. She tells him to stop being paranoid because it is only a simple visit. Alejandro holds her hand a bit roughly and says that he knows that she is still in love with Hector. Adrianna looks at him with pure disgust.

She then tells him that the visit isn't about her, but about supporting Hector through a tragedy. She says that right now he sounds like he is behind what happened to Hector. Alejandro tells her that she is crazy for accusing him of something like that. He adds that either way, she will remain with him forever. Adrianna says to herself that forever is a short time and soon his web of lies will unravel.

Shortly after, at the mental hospital,

The doctor comes into John's room to examine him. Even though he is technically not a patient, he is still examined, a couple of times a week. This is because as much as his sanity has improved, and he can remember his present, his memory of his past, is still scanty and comes in bits and pieces. He therefore still goes through treatment, though not as much as earlier. Dr. Alves asks him how he is and John says he is fine.

The doctor then asks him if he has had another flashback.

John says he did and the doctor asks him what was in it. John says that in the flashback a man, he believes is a younger him, goes into a sitting room, in a very big house, and asks his two children, a boy, and a girl, to follow him outside. John continues and says that when they reach there, he gives the children each a bike. He then adds that the boy loves his blue bike, while the girl frowns and says that he knows that she hates pink.

He adds that the boy tells his sister to say thank you and to stop being annoying and spoilt, and they argue but he stops them and tells them to stop being mean to each other. He also adds that he told them that the bikes were early birthday presents, and the girl said that she didn't want to share a birthday with her brother. John says that he then tells them that, they are twins, and they were born, on the same day and share a special bond that most people don't.

The doctor asks him if he remembers the children's names, and John says that finally, he does. The doctor asks John what the children's names are. John says, Hernan and Gabriela. On hearing the names, the doctor looks at him, in complete shock. He tells himself that if what he thinks is true, this could be the most important patient he has ever treated. He adds that he had a feeling this patient would be unique, but never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that he was treating such an important person.

Elsewhere,

Gina, Adrianna, and Aranza are at the cafeteria. They know Martin, Aurelio, and Antonio have gone to the police. They are nervous. Today the Pandora's Box will be opened. Everything will be out in the open. Adrianna says that she wonders how her aunt and Antonio's grandparents will react since they really supported Isabella and her friends. Gina says that she thinks that they will probably still not change because they are so full of hate. Aranza asks them where they will live. Adrianna says that she will probably go to the mansion in the short term.

Both Gina and Aranza look at her like she is crazy. Aranza says that Helena is evil, and there is no knowing what she might do to the children. Adrianna says that they have a point, but she doesn't really have a choice. Gina tells Adrianna that she can live with Hector. Adrianna says that it isn't really an option either because she knows that Alejandro won't give in to divorce easily and will use that against her. Gina admits that's a possibility, but the children also have to live in a safe environment, and living with Helena isn't a good idea.

Adrianna says that if there isn't any other option she will have to live with Hector. Aranza looks at Gina, and asks her, what about her. Gina says she will live with Antonio again. She adds that it will be tricky because she too has the same concerns, because of Horacio. She adds that she is also thinking of what she will tell the children. Adrianna says that she too is afraid of the confusion the children will feel because of everything that is happening.