CHAPTER 92

Meanwhile, John, Aranza, and Gina are in the garden. They are sitting on a bench. Aranza looks at him and asks him why he looks so stressed. He says that he was just thinking about his treatments and if he will ever recover. Gina tells him to relax because in time it will happen. John says that he has lost so many years of his life and what he wants is to remember who he is. Aranza says that Gina is right and soon enough he will go back to his old life. John says that he does want to regain his memory and regain his life but with changes.

Aranza asks him what he is talking about. Gina tells Aranza not to be nosy and to respect people's privacy. Aranza turns and sulks at Gina, then says that she isn't nosy. John tells them that it isn't a problem because soon enough they will know the truth. Gina asks him what truth he means. John first tells her to bring her hands closer. Gina looks at her father, suspiciously but does as he says. He says that so many years have passed and if he remembers who he is, and who the children in his memories are and reconnects with his family, there will be changes. He adds that for example if he was married, his wife has since moved on after so many years and he should as well.

Aranza says she still has no idea what he means. Gina smiles. She has an idea, where the conversation is going. John says that Anna Patricia is a beautiful woman, and a wonderful person and she will be his wife someday, hopefully soon. Aranza looks at him shocked. Even though she expected it, Gina is still surprised by her father's declaration. He looks at her and asks if her aunt isn't a wonderful person. Gina agrees that Anna Patricia is a wonderful person.

Sometime later,

Aurelio was at his parent's house,

During dinner, he looks at each of them and then asks what it was that they wanted to tell him. Luisa looks at her son, her pride and Joy. How will he take it? She walks up and sits near him, and holds his hands. Aurelio says that he is getting afraid, of how they are acting. Luisa takes a deep breath and tells him that she is pregnant. Aurelio's eyes open wide. He did not see that coming. He folds his hands but stays quiet. Luisa asks him how he feels. He says that he is shocked, and didn't expect this, because he thought they were past childbearing age.

Aurelio doesn't know exactly how to feel. Why would his parents want another child now? Didn't they have nearly twenty years after he was born, to have another one, and even before that? Are they trying to replace him in their hearts now that he is an adult? Do they regret having only one child? Do they blame him for anything? Aurelio stands up and says he needs some time by himself to process everything. Luisa tries to stop him but Aurelio ignores her and leaves. Armando tells her to give him some time to process everything.

Meanwhile at Antonio's house,

Isabella goes into the study where Antonio had come to get something. She locks the door. She asks him what Aranza is doing there. Antonio sighs. He knows that she is here to cause trouble as usual.

He tells her that Aranza is family to him and can come whenever she wants. Isabella tells him that she doesn't want to see little Gina around. She adds that Aranza is so similar to Gina and she can't stand her. Antonio tells her that she is crazy and he isn't in any mood to entertain her. Before Isabella can continue getting on his nerves, he quickly walks past her.

Later, Emma is at her house,

She just cannot handle the weight of everything that she knows. She says to herself that Adrianna, Gina, Antonio, and Hector have been lied to, and deserve to know the truth. She then says that Horacio, Marianna, Isabella, and Alejandro are completely evil. She then remembers Gina telling her of how Horacio threatened and blackmailed her into marrying him. She picks up a Biro and writes on a piece of paper. She stops, looks at her phone, and then continues.