CHAPTER 72

Back at Montes De Alba inc, Carlos says that, no woman has ever rejected him and that Anna Patricia won't be the first. He says that he will have her one way or the other.

Elsewhere, Marianna, is at her house, with the baby. She smiles evilly and then picks up her phone. At Adrianna's house, she sees her phone ringing and picks it up. She is a little surprised to see that the phone number is unknown but picks it up anyway. Marianna mockingly greets her. Adrianna rolls her eyes and asks her what she wants. Marianna, says that she is calling because they need to talk about Hector. Adrianna says that they have nothing to talk about least of all Hector. Marianna in a mocking tone asks her really. She reminds Adrianna that she also has Hector's daughter, and she and her daughter are going anywhere.

Adrianna takes a deep breath and tells Marianna to stop her silly mind games, and focus on raising her daughter. Marianna tells Adrianna that she is no one to tell her what to do because she does what she wants. Adrianna tells Marianna that even if she doesn't care about herself, she should be mature and stop petty fights for her daughter's sake. Marianna says that she didn't call to listen to her (Adrianna) lecture her, but to talk about Hector.

Marianna doesn't wait for Adrianna to respond and says that she will have Hector, and it will happen quite soon. Adrianna says it is quite clear she is crazy and obsessive, and will probably end up alone, and hangs up. Adrianna then says to herself that Marianna drives her up the wall.

Marianna meanwhile says that it doesn't matter, what Adrianna says because she will have the last laugh when she ends up with Hector. Adrianna meanwhile says that she pities Marianna's daughter.

Meanwhile, Clara is at home, when she hears a knock on the door, she goes and opens it. Claudia is the last person, she expected to see at her house. Clara quickly recovers her manners and asks her to come in. Claudia looks around, surveys her surroundings, then sits down. Clara then walks and sits in the chair facing Claudia. Claudia says that by now, Clara should have known that this isn't a social call. Clara assures her that she has no such illusions. Claudia says that she should have come much earlier, but it doesn't really matter because she was there anyway. Claudia then continues and says that she came to defend her rights, and those of her family, since her son, isn't too concerned.

Later on in the day, Isabella calls Gina. She too, is, of course, using an unknown number. Gina picks up the phone but frowns when she hears it's Isabella. Gina asks Isabella if she is calling to make peace. Isabella smirks and says that she is not going to lose Antonio to a nobody, like her. Gina replies that she isn't interested, in hearing her insults, and says that they don't have to like each other, but that they should act civil for the children's sake. Isabella says that she has no interest in playing second fiddle and letting her have Antonio.

Gina says that it's not a battle, and Antonio isn't a prize to be fought over and won. She adds that he made a choice, and chose her, and says that Isabella should accept that and move on, for her son's sake. Isabella smirks and tells Gina that she shouldn't feel too special because she managed to confuse Antonio. Gina takes a deep breath, and tells Isabella to get a life, and stop calling her just to insult her.

Isabella reminds Gina that she will get Antonio and that she is her worst nightmare. Isabella tells Gina that she will work to break her and Antonio up. Gina tells Isabella she is crazy and then hangs up. Isabella says she will have the final laugh when she gets Antonio. Gina meanwhile is drained from the encounter and drinks a glass of water.

Much later, Hector is at home with Adrianna. She tells him that Marianna called her earlier in the day. Hector asks her what she wanted. Adrianna says, that she didn't want anything and was just her usual self and insulted and annoyed her. Hector tells Adrianna not to mind her. Adrianna says that she is worried that Marianna is crazy and is getting even more obsessed with him and might even do something crazy. He says that she shouldn't worry too much about Marianna but they should keep an eye out for her.