CHAPTER 104

Elsewhere,

Antonio is at the country club. He needed the rest of the day off after going to the police station. With everything being out in the open, he knew that there would be plenty of changes, and wounds would be opened. Claudia is walking to go and wait for a friend, she is to meet in half an hour. She is surprised to see Antonio, at the country club in the middle of the day.

Isn't he supposed to be at work? She then walks over to him. After greeting her, Antonio asks her if she came to meet somebody there. Claudia says that she came to meet a friend. Antonio tells her that he wouldn't want to inconvenience her or her friend. Claudia waves him away. She says that he looks worried and stressed, and being his grandmother, it is her job to worry about him.

Antonio insists that he is fine and that she should go ahead and meet her friend. Claudia folds her hands and tells him that she can see how well he is to be skipping work to come to the country club to have a beer in the middle of the day. Antonio smiles. He tells his grandmother that she is stubborn. Claudia shrugs but does not take her eyes off him.

Antonio tells her that he went to the police station earlier. Claudia is surprised. She asks him what he did. Antonio asks her why she assumes he did something. Claudia narrows her eyes at him. She says that as much as she loves him she is under no illusion that he is a saint. Antonio smiles but says that he went with Martin and Aurelio to give in some evidence concerning Emma's case.

Back at Montes De Alba Inc.,

Carlos and Helena are in Helena's office. Helena's secretary calls to tell her that the police are there to see her. Helena is very afraid. She wonders what the police are there for. She tells the secretary to let them in. Carlos asks her what has happened. Helena tells him that the police want to see them. Before Carlos can ask her anything else, the police come in. Carlos asks them what seemed to be the problem.

One of the officers pulls out a warrant and says that they have a warrant for the arrest of four of their employees for murder. Both Helena and Carlos are shocked. They didn't see that coming. One of the officers hands over the warrant to her. She opens it and goes through it. She then hands it over to Carlos. Helena then says that they can go ahead and enforce the warrant.

Elsewhere at the company,

Some of the police officers were left at the gate, to make sure nobody leaves or enters. There is a crowd of curious staff members, near the gate. All pretenses at working were abandoned. Everyone wanted to see who was being arrested. Gina, Adrianna, and Aranza are at the front of the line. They know what is about to happen, and they wouldn't miss it for the world.

Back at the country club,

Antonio has just told his grandmother about Emma's letter. She is shocked. She holds her chest and Antonio is worried about her. He stands and goes to her. He asks her if she is okay, or if he should call a doctor. Claudia waves him away and says that she is fine. She adds that she was just very shocked, and she couldn't believe what Isabella was capable of.

Antonio tells her to relax. He says that the issue will be handled, and he doesn't want her to get sick because of it.

Claudia says that she may be old, but she isn't going anywhere. She says that she still has to keep him away from trouble. Antonio smiles at her. Claudia asks him what will happen with Gina and the children. Antonio says that he talked with Gina and they agreed that she would move out of Horacio's house with Ricardo (the real one), and move into his house. Claudia makes a face. Antonio asks her what's wrong. She says that she doesn't understand why he and Gina feel the need to take in Isabella and Horacio's son.